Posts by Yorker

edited the post.
Right on!
looked it over but nothing. lining is flush everywhere and feels like cupro. seems too nice to be lulu / theory. but every time i venture into womens I'm wrong so whatever. not really sure why i bought it :/  thought it might be some weirdo japanese designer i guess
Speaking of womens, can anyone identify this? quality is there but its got no maker tags I can find.  
It is blue.
Tom Ford shearling overcoat. Great condition apart from some slight discoloration on the shoulders.  The shoulder discoloration is barely (if at all) noticable when worn. Tagged eu48 but please check measurements.  Shearling interior, lined sleeves, suede leather extieror.      Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 17.5 Chest (pit to pit): 21.5 Length (from bottom of collar): 44 Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 27   .
Beautiful Shearling from Seraphin. Excellent pre owned condition. Soft and warm shearling. Tagged 50 but please check measurements.     Shoulder (seam to seam across back):19  Chest (pit to pit): 22 Waist (across slimmest point): 20 Length (from bottom of collar): 39 Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 26   .
New with tags, basting stitches, lapel pin. 90/10 Wool/Cashmere blend. Tagged 48, which generally fits one size smaller with isaia.  Unfinished sleeves. Shoulder (seam to seam across back): 17 Chest (pit to pit): 21 Waist (across slimmest point): 19.5  Length (from bottom of collar): 36.5 Sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.5   .
loooooool