or Connect

Posts by Yorker

Currently Visiting chicago for the first time. It's crazy how true the differences in dress are vs the west coast. Anyone have any tips for sales or thrifty places to hit right now? I've got two days in the city. Any help is very much appreciated.
I'm crying over that SC. fucking being 38L sucks ass. 
ugh bro.    Spoo how are you not keeping that winter weight for yourself? 
Yes:      "Hi! For quick identification of your item and leaving you a feedback please write eBay item number on your packaging. I would really appreciate if you sent the tracking number after shipping the item."     Is this legit or should I cancel the transaction? I had worldwide shipping everywhere..
hey does anyone know this buyer zappeastusa4 ? he just bought something from me and has 149K feedbacks. That's like buying full time all day every day... no feedback as seller that I can find. sketch?    http://www.ebay.com/usr/zappeastusa4
 WTF
hook it up.
First one of these I've found. Also a crazy womens Celine jacket.
Found this old guy yesterday. it felt like some crappy 60's tie, then saw the back. it was kinda beat so i didn't get it, could go back though, its at one of the little mom and pop places near me. figured it would be worth posting though.       
Pm me if you're interested.