or Connect

Posts by Callum91

On my second look, you may be right. Some of them do look very nice, and the price is spot on. I'm Leeds based so my only issue is finding a stockist in the north, otherwise I'd have to visit London. Te Benjamin suits, and one of the the Bn 1818, look nice too. But similarly, now I just need to find somewhere that socks them! I have to say after talking with you guys I'm now really up off the idea of shelling oh 4-5 hindered pounds on a designer suit like a ck or a...
Afternoon guys,   Thanks for all the feedback! First of all i'd love a burberry suit, but you're staring down the barrel of $1600(£1000) there which is abit much for me im afraid.   I've had a look at that Nordstrom shop and i wish we had one in the UK!   Suitsupply came up a couple of times so I had a look there, some are nice but generally the seem abit TOO trendy for my liking. I'm looking for something very simple.     Never heard of benjamin, ill...
Afternoon guys,   I'm looking to buy my first (first proper) suit, and I was hoping to get some thoughts from you guys.   Had a few cheap suits before (Topman etc.), now i'm looking to buy a half decent one. Ive got about £400 (c.$600-$650) to throw at it and I was looking a Hugo Boss suits. From what I've read they get abit of bad press round here. I tried on one and it seemed to fit well enough (36R) if a little short on the arms.   Can't really get my head...