or Connect

Posts by decoboy1027

Thanks for the info, Gent.  I'll check it out when I'm there.  Any other suggestions are also welcome.  Sorry I'll miss the sale season in January!
I'm going to Rome and Tuscany in a few months. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any outlets/discount stores of luxury Italian brands NOT in the big outlet malls. I'm interested in Borrelli, Boglioli, Lardini, Sartoria Partenopeia, etc. Any help would be much appreciated!
PRADA MILANO  MEN'S BLACK LABEL BLACK 2-PIECE  SUIT   SIZE:52R EUR/42R US FABRIC CONTENT: 96% FLEECE WOOL, 4% RUBBER (For Stretch) LINING:  100% RAYON  MADE IN ITALY    EXCELLENT CONDITION.  No Rips, Tears, Stains, Odors.   HAND Tailored SUIT from designer PRADA   Jacket: * double vented * single breasted with 2 button closure & 3 buttons at each wrist * breast pocket & 2 hand pockets with...
For sale is a RARE Gianni Versace Couture vintage 100% cashmere blazer. Made in Italy. 2-button, notch lapel, 100% cupro bemberg lining, horn buttons. Dark Green with medium blue window pane design. It is well cared for and in perfect condition. This is from the era when Gianni Versace was still running the show and was at the top of his game. This is extremely rare and...
For sale is a super stylish pair of brand new (with tags) authentic Isaia oxblood (reddish brown)100% cotton pants with a micro pinwale design. Made in Italy. These retail for $395. Bought at Neiman Marcus. Isaia is one of the top names in high-end Italian fashion and quality. Can be paired with a blazer and dress shirt, or polo shirt or t-shirt. Lots of sartorial details, such as five pockets on the exterior, one pocket on the interior.  Measurements:  Waist:...
For sale is a super stylish, brand new (with tags) handsome Todd Snyder waxed cotton double-breasted pea coat in navy blue. Size M. Military style buttons. Lots of details. 2 outer pockets, one interior pocket, button-tab cuffs.  This jacket is sold out of stores and impossible to find. Retail price is $595.00 80% Cotton, 20% Resin. Lightweight - perfect for spring/summer. Lined with soft cotton. Actual Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 1/2...
Gorgeous brand new (with tags) Prada ivory dress shirt with brown/black accents.  Bought at the Prada store.  Never worn.  Retailed for $750.  Made in Italy. 40 Italian size/ 15 3/4 U.S. size. This is a very special shirt and has a rare retro style. Can be used for dressy or elegant occasions.  Can be paired with jeans or dressed up with a blazer. 100% Cotton.  Side vents. Measurements: Neck:  15 3/4 " (40 cm) Shoulder to cuff: 26.5 inches...
Gorgeous brand new (with tags) BELVEST Navy Linen Jacket/Coat bought at Neiman Marcus. Made in Italy. 50R Italian size/ 40R U.S. size. Belvest is one of the highest quality names in Italian men's fashion. This beautiful coat is lightweight and unlined - perfect for the spring/summer. It is a classic navy linen coat. Fits a little on the slim side. It is a 3 roll 2 jacket with a back vent. The craftsmanship is flawless and top quality. This coat retails for...