or Connect

Posts by hoser133

Thanks! They are on the Aberdeen last.They are the remakes, I decided to wait for the second batch and am very glad I waited. These boots are awesome!
Just in from Yenni... Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
Unionmade has just restocked the Halleck, stoneman and kirkwood in color 8 for all those that are interested.
Decided to take a picture without socks... After the first wear. Loving these boots. Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
Thanks! They are from The Shoe Mart from their 2nds list. They are on Barrie.
 They are natural CXL! My first pair with this leather, they are awesome!
Lol, alright guys! I work in the water well industry and spend most of my time outside in the dirt, rain, asphalt and concrete and usually wear an 8" waterproof boot. I like to wear knee high socks for some reason. These are smart wool snowboarding socks. I've found them to stay up the easiest and are incredibly comfort. I had just gotten home from work and had to throw the boots on. I should have changed my socks before snapping a pic!Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using...
Ignore the socks, NST's from the seconds list. Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
Scored these from the seconds list, excited to get them! Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk