or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy That is an awesome fall/weather uniform that I am a big fan of. I would recommend getting a pair of nice dark raw denim jeans, though. I think that color you're wearing is icky and 100% in Dad Jeans territory. It sounds all SW&D, but A.P.C. New Standard jeans are awesome, will last you decades probably, have no logos on them anywhere, and are slim without being skinny. I am a big fan. I'll wear some tomorrow...
last of the denim-days-for-breast-cancer at work; I think I'm gonna wear the jacket/ sweater/ jeans combo a lot more often outside of work. RLPL grey suit jacket light grey, lightweight polo crewneck sweater white dress shirt jeans polo chocolate suede d-ring belt tods chocolate suede ankle boots Uploaded with ImageShack.us
a chilly, conservative Monday: navy 3 button rolled to 2 blazer light blue kiton shirt new tie from bergdorf!! 7 fold Isaia gray flannel trousers brown polo suede belt & EG ankle boots Uploaded with ImageShack.us
damn, that is a sharp suit-- and with suede shoes, no less! nice! walking around the City this weekend (thankfully, only bought one tie and some grooming stuff this trip). friend caught a candid shot for me: TF sunglasses AG jeans and gray polo jersey cotton shirt, polo suede belt RL black label 'escape' jacket Tods brown suede boots Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us And also, this hot belly dancer from dinner. ...
bought this one recently, best/ most versatile yet lightweight bag i've ever owned. always fits in the airplane overhead, as well. I think it is on sale for $129 http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=329785&productGroup=&pwpHash=shop,pwp,c-100/f-10002+70017+4294966446/t-MEN%27S|BRIEFCASES_{AMP}_BAGS just after I bought it, saw the same bag discussed in Esquire, see #11 http://www.esquire.com/style/ask-nic...ng-advice-2010
rainy & muggy in the DC area today; wore one of my favorite shirts (light blue kiton altered locally by a really great tailor I like), grey polo serge trousers, polo grey wool tie, black armani collezioni rain jacket and new black ankle boots (meh...hugo boss, but they look decent and have rubber soles). Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
damn, i need to start taking photos outside-- this was the only one that came out sharp (at 6AM) presentation at work, broke out the pinstriped wool & cashmere very dark blue RLPL suit, crispy grey PL tie, pale blue Isaia shirt, pale plue pocket square, and black Lobb laceups. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MMKN, hope you will post more photos of the suit after pressing; hard to get an idea on the shape of the suit with your arm positions. Is the Alexander Kabbaz shirt a button down collar? can't quite make it out in the pic. Quote: Originally Posted by mmkn I am still waiting for the "It looks OTR" comments . . . Yes, thus I still make three trips a year to NYC to visit Mr. Green. - M PS, was too excited to press it for...
Niidawg and Oldtrix, stellar posts as always. I still can't figure out how 'dawg gets things to fit so well. Finally got to break into the fall wardrobe, and shovel the spring/ summer stuff into a back closet of the guest room. one of my favorite suits for fit and cut (gray RLPL), new saks brand cashmere tie, isaia shirt, and freshly pressed juice o' the bean from the Handpresso Uploaded with ImageShack.us
recommend you check out one of the larger stores to get the full effect of RL. The new season of grays and tans (in both Polo brand and Black Label) is pretty nice stuff, and there is a LOT of suede incorporated into his collections this year. The store in Tysons Galleria near me, for example, is pretty limited and doesn't really appear very exciting-- while the store in Chevy Chase is drop-dead-sexy, so many great pieces & well displayed, difficult not to buy...