or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Gonna be hot today....😡😡🐷 Work then coffee date tonight Boglioli navy blazer unconstructed unlined Paul Stuart spread collar shirt (yeah I know FC kinda weird with this bit really like this shirt!!) Incotex slim khakis seeing much wear this week No man walks blue belt Paul smith striped socks Honey brown to boot loafers for Saks shined up with new Berluti polish 😄
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah!!!!!! Purchased shoes on ebay new for well under 200 bucks -- paid 248 bucks to Italian magicians including all shipping related charges they incurred. http://dandyshoecare.tumblr.com/post/87724159835/colorful-gray-a-new-patina-by-alexander
first day back in DC! Luigi bianchi mantova cotton blazer deconstructivo sartorio ambrisiana shirt Incotex slim khakis No man walks alone blue belt TF gray prescription glasses (sunglasses in pocket are just aviators from the car) Hidden tiny Marcoliani sockless-socks *no hating on de shoes please, the painting artwork already fading away quickly! 😞
Navy blue blazer, SOLD The Red Velvet is peaked lapel super soft velvet, no stiffness at all 40reg -- peaked lapel, shoulders are quite soft, double vents Approx 43" chest 29.5" boc Sleeves approx 25" (shortened at Saks) $ 325 shipped to USA
an easy swap between this and black (or blue) formal trousers...regrettably a gentleman would have to adopt new ways to communicate this level of style upon purchase. "Wow, that is a nice combo. What do you do for a living, sir?" I SOCK IT TO YOU!!!! "What??" YES. I sock...IT...to...YOU. You're welcome.
Photos do no justice-- less than 400 bucks if u buy before sale ends 1 June. Leather is butter soft across instep, toe shape is perfect-- not too pointy. Blucher style means a likely better/ more comfortable fit for work, over closed throat style For the love of God, please buy these instead of black shoes from your local mall..... Botticelli NYC Sadly soles won't keep the painting for long, but cool
A bit warm in the city but still needed to SUIT UP! blue sartorio suit FC shirt Paul Stuart phineas cole Barneys tie Lobb shoes freshly polished at leather spa after the rain storms
Visit to Paul Stuart.....oh my lord what have I done.....pants and socks are same in both pix, like that they can serve multi purpose! Botticelli Italian loafers, seemed kinda Firenze to me and got on sale
Just an easy going day of errands today! Thank The Lord everyone is back in the city/ back to work after Memorial Day !!!
I know it's Memorial Day....but jeez, can u please just bring SOMETHING to dinner! Bring it! Lobb shoes, Paul smith stripedies Serraicco summer tie Boglioli DB tan jacket. Zero shoulder Blue pt 01cotton trou