or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Favorite sartorio jacket, grid pattern spread collar shirt, serraicco gray tie, light gray semi slim incotex trousers for work today!
Will do-- hope they are fairly slim. Looked at jcrew but they have satin piping, leaning toward suitsupply grosgrain trimmings
This is how my people dress/ do things, also. I would simply buy a decent looking western shirt from Sheplers online and wear with jeans-- since no cowboy boots I imagine, can prob do with tan chukka boots.
If anyone sees popover lupo in size 16 (green, blue, pale blue) anywhere, please send me details so I can call and purchase!
All are great-- but the tie and footwear are especially stellar!!
Hope not yet posted here-- wow!!
I'll try to bring my A game Fourth of July weekend, probably no one around to take my pic till then! I'm going to try light blue al Bazar jacket and navy trousers that weekend for brunch 😳
Going to be warm & humid today, but suited up for office and event after work Gray MTM sartorio suit Bigi tie RL tie bar Omega gmt seamaster Brown Lobb captoes Clean white shirt Edit-- had to spend night in the city, gray suit day two. Love this suit/ Lovin the shoulders on this one, happy I bought it
Meh...I think you might be too traditional for me, Brit sensibilities but not enough Italian 😀 These are my most comfortable fits/ cuts that both lengthen my stubby legs and have a nice close to the body fit on the sides/ under arms.
Just another sportcoat-Tuesday