or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

definitely needs reposting-- this looks really great, Justin! across the board excellence.
stellar; my vote for this week's Best Of. Where do you get your knitwear, btw? I'd like to pick up another button cardi-vest or two, and yours always look great.
that looks great, and to my eye an outstanding fit/ cut!
Nice! Have always admired maxverre shoes, makers of tom ford footwear sans Ford's name --which magically adds hundreds of dollars
nice, but the pix of your belvest suit should probably be reposted to remind us how a DB is supposed to look!
picked up new pair of glasses with attachment, grey version has proven to be my favorite pair I've owned. Hopefully, order for double breasted midweight gray flannel suit will be placed this week! whoo hoo!
Hoping to pick up some new clothes in early summer, thinking of ordering a DB for fall. Like the look of this one a lot / their suits in general
Wow, lots of good stuff posted recently!! This looks especially great :
Sartonapoli, have you posted any photos yet of DB suits you like (from people on the street, customers of your favorite tailors, etc)? I'd like to see what meets your standards Also, what do you think of Matteo Marzotto's suits? Who is his tailor? Another random image of a DB suit, really like the cut and fit of this one
Cleav, suede and gray looks great! I did something similar today: Sartorio gray super light flannel chalk stripe, kiton sale tie with brown/blue/orange stripes, suede belt n shoes