or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Great color on that jacket!Argh I am simply unable to break into the elite 20+ likes club! Setting new goals this month for better quality pix and improved style
Good to be back - navy solid suit - clean white shirt - Azure Lime TF - spotted knit tie Drakes - black tassel loafers for spring/ summer
Haha, no that's the Hollywood bed-- too rich for my blood! Also not enough room in current place
Holy crap, had to get furniture today-- and I thought suits were expensive!?!?! Jeez! At least I can put the new bed into a proper navy pinstripe........
Just back from extended work assignment, kinda pissed off about purchases in wrong damned sizes (up for sale), but some of the purchases that turned out right; cannot say enough good things about the drakes ties, esp the cream n tan one, perfect knot and stiffness
Brand new in box-- selling at cost and covering your shipping in USA, if not sold in few days will send back to Pediwear in Europe but would rather not wait that long to get pair in correct size Brand new, Pediwear shipped, never worn (tried on, too big) Crockett and Jones suede tassel loafers Polo suede I really think these are size 10.5D American, but if u know better from experience (not accepting returns) Just opened the box today. 518 dollars shipped to you--...
That shirt collar makes me happy.
Guys, can I get some opinions on this one? Considering a new watch, have found I much prefer steel bracelet over the leather band (I guess I'm too swarthy for strap) IWC IW323902 - comments on make, movement, style? This is the model I'm considering: