or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Sold and will send out Friday morning via priority mail (well actually both Dutti blazers)
Thank you! Yep that outside tailor does great work! A few quick pickups, had to get sleeves shortened but ready at lunch! Patterned spread collar shirt Milk chocolate brown herringbone wool tie Burnished grey leather belt and pocket square from Barneys
Holy Shiite! u buy these, too? Carminas look great, although I've noticed on several members the throat of the balmorals don't seem to close up nice and neat. Maybe just a lot of folks with a high instep like myself
Good place to stop when visiting, Riflessi on 57th. Prices often negotiable if u ask them to do a bit better, usually a hidden treasure or two can be found il PIACERE รจ tutto mio! Borrelli jacket, prior to any alterations
Another chilly morning! Time for Gregory's coffee, then send gray shoes out for patina job! Blue Zegna sport single breasted snap front trench Bastian shirt Boglioli jacket
Eredi Pisano on Madison and 54th or 55th Good selection of no-shoulder unconstructed suits and jackets for 70% off (Retail mostly $1500 for suits) http://nymag.com/listings/stores/eredi_pisano/
Duplicate post from recent purcs
Re used same look and tie for tonight Sartorio MTM suit dark navy pinstripe Tom ford white shirt Cesare attolini tie Omega seamaster gmt Gray shoes
I think you woulda had a lot more fun at suitsupply, and prices would have been bout the same (and no sale items/ defects, etc)
Looking fwd to seeing the new castangia, Brice! I was ogling the rack of castangia say bergdorf today! New MTM gray solid Sartorio suit-- my guy at Barneys has his personal outside tailor do quick turnaround work, does a great job on hand stitched buttonholes and v cut in trouser waistband