or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

That shirt collar makes me happy.
Guys, can I get some opinions on this one? Considering a new watch, have found I much prefer steel bracelet over the leather band (I guess I'm too swarthy for strap) IWC IW323902 - comments on make, movement, style? This is the model I'm considering:
that shoe and patina are amazing. keep on doin what u do, bro-- I need to live thru styles posted like this, for another 30 days till I return home from work assignment
Wow, great lookin paraboot shoes! Glad this thread came back to life, didn't see anyone's new purchases for a while. Will be a while before I can break it out, but new DB gray flannel suit arrived to store; modeled by my favorite sales representative-- and birthday gifts for my best friend: Could not resist two new ties for spring summer, from these illustrations done for...
definitely needs reposting-- this looks really great, Justin! across the board excellence.
stellar; my vote for this week's Best Of. Where do you get your knitwear, btw? I'd like to pick up another button cardi-vest or two, and yours always look great.
that looks great, and to my eye an outstanding fit/ cut!
Nice! Have always admired maxverre shoes, makers of tom ford footwear sans Ford's name --which magically adds hundreds of dollars
nice, but the pix of your belvest suit should probably be reposted to remind us how a DB is supposed to look!