or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Gray suit Tuesday.... A. Campagna suit, Cipa shirt, phineas cole tie, botticelli loafers, tom ford gray frame glasses
Sir, that is one serious shoe-- looks GREAT!
Yep, the attire looks to have zero connections to both Sinatra or vintage-- but the number of attractive women in the photos indicates I should be kicking myself for not going that night!!!! Aaaaargh!!!
Oops! Sorry, looking for the page in this thread that contains several pix of Formosa suits tried on in various sizes. Trying to assess what Formosa jackets with spalla camicia manica shoulders look like, and how the bottom front of jacket looks when worn buttoned
Thanks! Anyone have link to the try-on series of pix in this thread that shoes various sizes in state of buttoned up? I scrolled thru many pix bit couldn't find it
Any photos avail of someone wearing the tan cotton Solaro suit? Want to pull the trigger today but would love to see "as worn" first! Thank you!
Attempt to own Monday morning on six hrs of sleep... Blue Sartorio suit, phineas cole FC shirt Drakes two tone knit tie, extra crunchy Omega gmt Madison Corthay brown shoes with Parisian pointiness
Did anyone see solve the issue of kiton like buttons ? From what I can tell, they are called trocas mother of pearl These may be worth a try-- and if they're right I'll buy some from ya. Thinking of getting an eidos shirt and replacing se to buttons http://bennosbuttons.com/shirt-blouse-pant-buttons/tr-017-trocas-shell-button.html bennosbuttons.com/shirt-blouse-pant-buttons/tr-200-natural-trocas-shell-button.html
Oh man I like that suit!! I will gladly overlook the apparent shortness of the shirt collar due to the awesomeness of the suit shoulder. Has the make of this suit already been identified ?
Meh....casual Friday. Not thrilled with this one except for jacket nonshoulder boglioli navy blazer with smoke color buttons.