or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Oops! I failed to read that last post carefully
Drop, $70 shipped in USA
I'm sorry, gents-- the Suitsupply trousers were cut quite short in NYC, like 28" inseam so will not likely work for.....perhaps anyone. Kiton no longer up for sale, apologies on that one. 2. Borrelli three roll two sportcoat -- just noticed damage to sleeve. A re weave could remedy $145 again, please have a re weaving plan if u would like the borrelli Shoulder seam to seam 18" Chest approx 39" BOC 29" Sleeves 24.5"
Possibly the discussions have made their way round to the same old topics, spending on a tux and owning one at a reasonable cost. If the points haven't already been (re-)raised, I think once you own a tuxedo you begin to look more carefully for events to use it...Eventbrite and other sites are at least decent resources for the next black tie dinner or event. I should have been at a black tie dinner on October 3rd at the W hotel ballroom DC, with a really interesting...
thanks guys-- I couldn't see a difference when buttoning the inside anchor button vs. not, so this was helpful for me.
Great contemporary pix of DB!! Really enjoying these, with only a few exceptions Also, what is the current consensus on importance of buttoning the inner jacket button on a DB jacket? Is it really necessary / does this make a difference? Still one of my favorite DB wearers....
agree with previous post, this outfit would be excellent with different shoes.....I think it cries out for a pair of chukkas (such as suede john varvatos or other more version of a chukka boot)
Haha, well dandy for me. I don't break out the purple too often, forgot to wear the shoes with my purple laces this morningDandySF - send those shoes away to Alexander for some patina!!http://www.dandyshoecare.it/
Arne-- Whew, lots good n on here bro...peaked lapels alone can be kinda fashion forward, might wanna keep the rest more understated. Lapel stitching a matter of personal taste but rest of outfit need not reflect the red. Here are some peak lapel looks done well in my...
Attempted to give the Lobbs a soft gleam for suit Tuesday Chalkstripe grey suit Skyfall tie H