or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Finally picked up finished product, and tried on with the bow tie. I'm still not very skilled at tying a bow tie, however... Lapels are black grosgrain as is piping on trousers (with satin in the middle maybe?)
I was strictly no tassels too, until I picked up some tasseled shoes in cognac brown for the spring/ summer. Have worn them almost every day!
Bloomingdales-- Only actual lupo collar polo long sleeves, I think, was one green XL. The others were not the same collar at all, not good for under jackets. BUT the sale on everything else eidos was great!
New without tags kiton tie, bit conservative for my taste in retrospect -- would be good with a gray suit, etc. nice stiffness for a great tie knot $50 shipped in USA
Only ties left are narrow Olch navy and black solids
Kiton SOLD Isaia 3 1/2" SOLD Alexander Olch wool narrow ties 2 1/2" x 57". $45 for the pair, shipped in USA Fall wool narrow ties: black and a navy NWT Tom Ford ties SOLD
Is that a tom ford 3 piece? Looking sharp!Office presentation today = no casual FridaySolid blue suit, white Isaia shirt, kiton black label tieLobb shoes
Message me aug 15th or 16th, heading to NYC Bloomingdales in search of Lupo
Andrea Campagna from Barneys -- I'm just unsure how to wear chambray blue, and prob should have bought a size 16 so I could wear with a tie 😧 Size 40 (15 3/4) Semi spread barrel cuffs, signature Campagna buttons Sleeves approx 34 1/2"
Sold!