or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

I know you're typically a brooks brothers guy, but DAMN you cannot beat ralph lauren purple label! that is fantastic.Anden, another really great look. Much as I love Attolini ties, the recent ones had to be sent off to tiecrafters for shortening.....I can't bring myself to do the extra long tail, but you pull it off well.
This is a great effect -- don't button your jackets anymore do same style pants, showcase a great Belt n shoes!
Actually I'm going to amend my previous post -- although made to measure suit supply seems best , they do have sizes on the website unlikely to be in the stores 32 regular 34 regular etc. I would not purchase a JCPenney suit or a $300 made to measure job....
Thanks! It is indeed a midnight blue tux, a MTM Sartorio-- grosgrain lapels and buttons, very nice braid on trouser leg. I really like the lapels, wish my DB suit from them had broad lapels like this one!
Black tie party last night
Unfortunately the main result was a hangover headache this morning!Black tie day of the dead party-- very few not in variant of black tie, nice to see
I was thinking the same thing! Koala those trousers seem like the right cut for you!! Slimming and talling trousers
Was just reading through this thread-- I really think it would be worth it to wait until you can travel to a place with a store like suitsupply. Not only is it far less fun to order stuff online, you really can't size up or down instantly, trying on a particular suit model in 2 or more sizes to see what looks best. I was in the suitsupply DC store yesterday, I think they had decent size 36 and I think size 34 sections. I think most MTM from them would run about $1100+,...
Meeting then out last night-- also found incredible burger during drinking debauchery Suit, open collar shirt, grey suede shoes