or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

From recent huge markdowns neiman marcus sale-- just picked up from slimming and sleeve alteration
Thank you! I think it was about 4 weeks; big fan of this brand and they do a really nice job with special orders! Should be tailored-up and ready 9 Aug 😃
Tux is Sartorio ordered thru Barneys Mad ave, so there should be virtually no shoulder on this one 😃😃
2014 is the Year of Blue Peak Tux arrived!
I'll try to wear this one in moderation, so no one is injured by the severity of the paisleys-- yet this one does prompt at least two compliments a day from men and women alike. Non forumites really seem to like this tie for some reason!@Sander-- very few ties in my closet of a neat/ conservative pattern. Closest I have is a NMWA rust with gray dots or the TF ties, but I AM fond if solid color ties.
Haha-- can't wear a solid tie EVERY day, ya know! 😀. Phineas cole shirt in recent post, sounds like the brashness of this label not to your liking
Gray suit Tuesday.... A. Campagna suit, Cipa shirt, phineas cole tie, botticelli loafers, tom ford gray frame glasses
Sir, that is one serious shoe-- looks GREAT!
Yep, the attire looks to have zero connections to both Sinatra or vintage-- but the number of attractive women in the photos indicates I should be kicking myself for not going that night!!!! Aaaaargh!!!
Oops! Sorry, looking for the page in this thread that contains several pix of Formosa suits tried on in various sizes. Trying to assess what Formosa jackets with spalla camicia manica shoulders look like, and how the bottom front of jacket looks when worn buttoned