or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Tibor!Do you have one of these? Something tells me it might suit you"Did you know… the Sandown, worn by Sean Connery in the early Bond movies is still sold at Lock & Co today."
Ha! Didn't purchase the suit at Bergdorf-- although I'm sure the $8k suit was crafted of unicorn mane and silverback gorilla chin whiskers, I'll take Sartorio fit Barneys every time 😃
You lucky bastard. Kiton (with exception of possibly one suit at bergdorf for the price of a nice used car) never fits me right, even with very good alterations.
Just saying....the suitsupply navy velvet jacket looks amazing and priced well in my opinion!! I like the full velvet from them, too...http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/eveningwear-2014*polo MTM tux was a good deal, MTM for off the rack price. I was unable to resist
New Years! Cross post from black tie thread. Polo MTM blue tux, Sam Hober tie, RLPL ribbed silk cummerbund
Yep definitely excessive-- but fun! Esp if you have access to a decent city, plenty of opportunities to use them all (as for me-- Sartorio peak lapel blue tux, the RL polo shawl above, and shawl off white dinner jacket...talk about excessive! 😳)
Shawl collar dk blue tuxedo, black tie (Sam Hober) and cummerbund (RLPL ribbed silk)
What a great thread-- I know it's been around a while, but... What alterations tailors in the USA do a nice Milanese buttonhole? Might be fun to have added to next suit
Wow-- now THAT is a DB suit!! Really great