or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Thanks man! It's actually sartorio on the tux, but glad it inspired a good purchase
Nothing too crazy; purchases from NYC (a few even on sale!) Prized piece is grayish shirt studs for evening shirt
I completely agree-- if only I could get true bespoke to account for my forward pitched arms which often bunch and wrinkle my sleeves, yet give me the same shoulder as my current rtw and mtm suits! The Cesare Attolini was obscenely expensive, purchased while making more $$ working overseas-- I've heard Attolini referred to as the "Ferrarai of Italian suits," and perhaps first for good reason
Definitely angled downwards / intended slant a la Alan Flusser guideline
Thanks for the compliments guys-- it is a more generous fit than my sartorios (which I prefer), and unfortunately my only Cesare Attolini suit, from the Madison Ave store (rtw not bespoke)
Cesare Attolini suit TF SHIRT TF tie Tods black loafers
Thanks! Should have taken pix after dinner at restaurant (with someone else's phone)Closest shot I could get-- suit is blue solid, slightly lighter than navy
Great dinner tonight, although presence of A-Rod two tables over prevented much attention to my suit and bold striped shirt 😀
Girl of my dreams and Andrea Campagna suit