or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

$125 shipped in USA
I always find it interesting to read info and stories on this tailor made what for actors in the old movies-- I wouldn't likely do a vintage looking suit, but William Powell and Bertie Wooster (the tv series) clothing would be fun to read more aboutThanks Lasbar! Wish more people would visit Al Bazar and post photos. I seriously need to get back there this year and possibly short Florence trip as well
Wish there was more info avail on the Thin Man suits Powell wore-- always my favorite if all time. -another plug for the al Bazar DB 😀. Haven't seen / tried another on that beats it
Wow nice stuff posted recently!! Apparently work sending me back overseas very soon-- pay boost might mandate some obscene new purchases in near future! 😳 In the meantime, recent purchases: something towards a great cup o Hair Bender coffee and boglioli for a steal from yoox
Gaaah....didn't realize Mantova made different models of jackets. This one is a classic tweed herringbone, very Tradley. 40 reg, double vented lower patch pockets
Thanks! Shoulders not as sloped yet soft like the al Bazar tho...from what I've seen. Gianpaulo pulled me a size that fit like a glove then delivered to my hotel later that night. Brilliant stuff IMO
Was just going thru the spare closet -- I need to wear the DB jacket from Al Bazar more. To date, one of the best looking, best fitting clothing I've seen. Wish I could get a DB solid tan jacket or DB gray flannel suit from them!! http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/al-bazar-milan/
Perhaps-- but Connery seemed to make em look good nonetheless 😀. I always wondered what brand and model of Fedora Bertie Wooster wore in the tv series, always looked extremely good
Tibor!Do you have one of these? Something tells me it might suit you"Did you know… the Sandown, worn by Sean Connery in the early Bond movies is still sold at Lock & Co today."