or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Sorry! All measurements should now be included above-- and tux was a 2013, again never actually wore it/ such a shame but badly need to downsize a few more items!
item is brand new without tags, tried on but never worn. Simply have to make room in the wardrobe and scale back this year. "There are dinner jackets and Dinner Jackets; this is the latter" $400 shipped anywhere on planet Earth. Size 40reg Isaia tuxedo-- immaculate, black aquaspider wool with grosgrain ribbed silk peaked lapels, double vented jacket, grosgrain silk piped trouser waist and sides of trouser, all the trimmings of a proper tux. Jacket 43" chest Sleeves...
Whatcha think of these? I've ordered from a similar site and hunk I got something for less $$ that looked better than what I was seeing in USA stores, only took about a week or so to reach me http://m.iwantoneofthose.com/elysium.search?search=laptop+case
I'm very sure the santoni shoes at Saks NYC are part of 25% off promo, which even included Corthay shoes. I saw at least four santonis that were amazing and hard to pass up (like glacé finish gray laceups) Hurry and call them tho, 25% off ends April 28! Quite sure sales rep will send u pix of the selection
Another round of the sartorio blu sportcoat from yoox, but with white shirt, bigi tie, phineas cole manhattan trousers, bontoni shoes
For some reason, shoes seem a bit too dressy for that one to me??
Just another day, casual stuff Cotton no-shoulder Mantova jacket Check pattern shirt Denim New gray suede shoes
Nope, I disagree. Shades of ble and gray are excellent with brown and stylish (especially dark brown or suede shoes) but a black tie does not.
Just a few things this NYC visit-- best of the best was 25% off basically any purchase in Saks with VERY few exceptions, and some things even had a further discount (like Armani raincoats) New gray suede shoes (bought Lobb trees just to fancy em up a bit) Saw this suit, did not purchase/ decided in favor of a new solid charcoal gray instead
Could not seem to find good lighting today!! Had to throw something together for dinner Sartorio medio blue sportcoat Light Gray incotex trouser Paul Zileri sartoriale striped shirt Linen blend light gray serraicco tie White Barneys pocket square Corthay brown shoes