or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Visit to Paul Stuart.....oh my lord what have I done.....pants and socks are same in both pix, like that they can serve multi purpose! Botticelli Italian loafers, seemed kinda Firenze to me and got on sale
Just an easy going day of errands today! Thank The Lord everyone is back in the city/ back to work after Memorial Day !!!
I know it's Memorial Day....but jeez, can u please just bring SOMETHING to dinner! Bring it! Lobb shoes, Paul smith stripedies Serraicco summer tie Boglioli DB tan jacket. Zero shoulder Blue pt 01cotton trou
Why the hell is the Bloody Mary downstairs so much better than the the upstairs!?!?! That makes no sense... Campagna sportcoat, mostly linen Lite blue shirt -- no collar stays!! Perish the thought....and on a Sunday no less BC knit tie Slim khakis
Thank you! Definitely a brief phase, not sure that I would get a second one-- kind of a pain!
Thrown together Mid-Gray Paul Stuart manhattan trousers Boglioli navy blazer Maroon tie Lobb shoes David Yurman cufflinks
Rainy & stormy last night!! Suit -- it's not for everyone; TF skyfall gray close set pinstripes, attolini gray tie, tab collar shirt Brown Lobb shoes TF azure lime cologne & omega seamaster gmt wristwatch
There were one or two styles on sale rack (inc a very nice brown suede) but these didn't appear to be marked down for Memorial Day sales Gray is still my favorite
Preliminary, pre-tailored sartorio special order suit arrived ! sleeve buttonholes stitched at factory Blue suit like Rudals?!?
Will be at Saks for a few hours Saturday if you'd like me to sneak a pic of santoni selection