or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Good condition cotton khaki sportcoat 18 1/4" shoulders Chest 43" Length just barely shy of 30" Sleeves 25" (sewn on buttons, no buttonholes) 50 bucks shipped in USA
Not a very good pic / doesn't seem to capture what I thought was a damned good fit on a simple solid charcoal suit. Do you guys think/ is it your experience shoulders settle out after some wear? They have the hallmark shoulder pleats but seem peaked up a bit right now
Better pix of recent purchases - great time in NYC last week, Saks the clear winner with 25% off everything in the store thru the 28th, with extremely few designer exceptions (David Yurman was the only one we encountered that was not included; Corthay and Santoni were died among the 25% off participants, etc) Phineas Cole Manhattan model med gray trousers, slim with 2" cuffs; The perfect blue cotton pant, PT01; Greenish olive tie, gift from friend to wear with navy or...
Thanks to everyone for your interest-- sold to Greg and paid for!
Sigh..I just have too many GD shoes.... Tods shoes purchased in Milan, worn twice and stored with shoe trees. I believe these shoes to be excellent condition, but it think the new owner would likely term them "like new" Navy blue suede loafers with rubber sole (shoes have heels and raised signature Tods nodules on front section of sole). They are rubber soled loafers, not driving shoe style Size 9 European sizing, so about a size 10 USA (I normally wear a size 10 1/2...
Sorry! All measurements should now be included above-- and tux was a 2013, again never actually wore it/ such a shame but badly need to downsize a few more items!
item is brand new without tags, tried on but never worn. Simply have to make room in the wardrobe and scale back this year. "There are dinner jackets and Dinner Jackets; this is the latter" $400 shipped anywhere on planet Earth. Size 40reg Isaia tuxedo-- immaculate, black aquaspider wool with grosgrain ribbed silk peaked lapels, double vented jacket, grosgrain silk piped trouser waist and sides of trouser, all the trimmings of a proper tux. Jacket 43" chest Sleeves...
Whatcha think of these? I've ordered from a similar site and hunk I got something for less $$ that looked better than what I was seeing in USA stores, only took about a week or so to reach me http://m.iwantoneofthose.com/elysium.search?search=laptop+case
I'm very sure the santoni shoes at Saks NYC are part of 25% off promo, which even included Corthay shoes. I saw at least four santonis that were amazing and hard to pass up (like glacé finish gray laceups) Hurry and call them tho, 25% off ends April 28! Quite sure sales rep will send u pix of the selection
Another round of the sartorio blu sportcoat from yoox, but with white shirt, bigi tie, phineas cole manhattan trousers, bontoni shoes