or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

If anyone sees popover lupo in size 16 (green, blue, pale blue) anywhere, please send me details so I can call and purchase!
All are great-- but the tie and footwear are especially stellar!!
Hope not yet posted here-- wow!!
I'll try to bring my A game Fourth of July weekend, probably no one around to take my pic till then! I'm going to try light blue al Bazar jacket and navy trousers that weekend for brunch 😳
Going to be warm & humid today, but suited up for office and event after work Gray MTM sartorio suit Bigi tie RL tie bar Omega gmt seamaster Brown Lobb captoes Clean white shirt Edit-- had to spend night in the city, gray suit day two. Love this suit/ Lovin the shoulders on this one, happy I bought it
Meh...I think you might be too traditional for me, Brit sensibilities but not enough Italian 😀 These are my most comfortable fits/ cuts that both lengthen my stubby legs and have a nice close to the body fit on the sides/ under arms.
Just another sportcoat-Tuesday
Is that a...wrinkled green shirt with a crumpled collar? Sir, Kamakura Shirts is calling your name and asking you to buy a Tokyo slim cutaway 😄
Thanks man! It is def a different look and not for everyone-- However, I can assure all of you gentlemen that there were no angry mobs of dandy protestors outside the Paul Stuart store on Madison ave when they displayed this very look on 1st floor, nor did the store receive any threatening letters from outraged sartorialists demanding the display be changed. At time of photo, they had already removed pocket silk for me to take home 😃
Meetings Monday....groan TF white barrel cuff shirt Cesare Attolini tie Solid blue sartorio suit