or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Oh shit!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "Russ, I am in Naples today at Sartorio. I am happy to say that your navy suit will ship from the factory tomorrow."
Oh man....the shoulder of that jacket...so great!!! I'm back in NYC 23rd thru 27th, DEFINITELY planning to get a piece or two from Eidos at Bloomingdales this time [
Highly recommend checking Paul Stuart (esp phineas cole collection) for the accessories you mention. There is also an amazing ivory jacket in phineas catalog for 1500, worth a look http://www.paulstuart.com/catalog_display.cfm?headermenuid=4&c=PhineasCole-Spring-2014 Curious what others have to say about cummerbunds, I thought bond pulled it off well without one and I liked the look
Any word on Memorial Day weekend/ 23rd thru 27th May sales?
You could always do a tux from Indochino or similar operation, for less than the cost of Castangia and get all the details you might be seeking.*laughing* I don't know that a tuxedo could ever be considered "practical," even if you live in Paris! This is a luxurious, extraneous special-purpose purchase only for a man of style and some degree of success. Otherwise, u must simply rent as the masses do, and put any comparisons to feeling like Bond aside πŸ˜„Just sold the black...
I really hope you go to Anderson and Sheppard! I mean, if you're going to do it-- why fuck around? You'll end up wishing u would have gone there for a legendary suit if you don't!! Don't regret! Make an appointment, visit for a truly memorable experience and get measurements taken. Hope you'll consider a DB, and show them this photo from a recent Rake magazine A&S suit. Request they continue work on suit fitting upon next upcoming visit to the USA, and go meet them....
Clags-- Please consider buying this suit from your friends at B&Tailor-- look at dat small, high armhole and very soft shoulder!!
Mco-Been meaning to ask u-- how would u describe the amount of structure in the shoulders of your suits/ jackets?Does you tailor take a lot out of the waist /sides of jackets? Appears you have a narrow waist.Shiny striped silk tie not my favorite from ya, but certainly a conservative one
Fair enough! 1 button DB suits are kind of a pet peeve of mine-- good luck with your sartorial adventures when the time is right for u.
I stand by prev comments, man. That suit looks to be a heavy 4x1 double breasted suit, and not even a buttonhole in either lapel, unless I missed it. not good in a suit.If you really like DB, get an updated version which has 6 button front, buttons two-- that will always be both classic and more flattering. Take a look at the thread on DB suits for more great examples, like Cleave's killer striped suit and others-- but in any case, hope you'll consider either a new suit...