or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Sorry didn't see this till today-- will let u know if anything is still going (**barneys is 40% off Dec 1st for example so call a sales rep to see if your faves are going on sale). Saks had a TON of sale items makes wayyyy down till noon on Black Friday, and most of Barneys was presale for sale mentioned above and a handful of items on 1st floor. Bergdorf was sportswear only, far as I could tell (3rd floor and no kiton, etc hiding in there).Bloomies good but mostly 30%...
Thanks! No, the prob is the sleeves of shirt altered too short by store tailors. I wear these two cipa shirts cuffs unbuttoned and still bit shorter than I would like 😕
Same gray suit, diff day. Gray suede loafers, brown knit tie, white shirt
Parade and feast are over, time to caffeine up this morning and find 30-40% off at Bloomingdales, Saks, Barneys -- and maybe even something on sale @ Bergdorf! From 40% off selections....hmmmmm tempting
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Sartorio + bontoni+ al Bazar tie (don't hate, love this tie) Cashmere vest woulda been better with navy suit, but it's cold enough for it
Liking those bontoni loafers....wow! Extremely nice
Sartorio dik gray with slight purple windowpane, narrowed kiton purple tie, suede shoes from profile pic!
Needed new white shirt !
Borrelli sportcoat, light blue shirt, brown with subtle herringbone featherweight wool tie Slim straight khakis Brown Bontonis
One of the most fun things to create made to measure (or bespoke, if you can afford AND find a tailor that will do the style and cut you want) is a dinner suit. When i read your post, I was reminded of a favorite tuxedo I saw in the rake magazine -- inspiring and would love to create this one day:http://timothyeverest.co.uk/assets/files/TheRakePuttingOnTheRitz1.pdfthere's also an excellent close up of this one in Rake Issue 1 December 2008 page 135 of the article "formal...