or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

New tie being created this week or next for me-- really diggin this maker! He's doing the burgundy for me, went with his recommendation for my two most recent suits for some understated style
Pic of girl intentional, because this jacket is the sex 😄 Shoulder measurement 18.5"
95% cashmere 5% silk loden-olive sportcoat, with blue windowpane pattern. Earth tones of this jacket are contrasted with a blue wool inside lining. Definitely like- new condition fall / winter sportcoat, this is an amazing piece but I just can't keep everything!! Size 40 reg 30" length bottom of collar Chest approx 43" Sleeves 25" with handstitched functional buttonholes
Zzegna fall weight black sportcoat from Bloomingdales, definitely like new condition. Unlined, some structure to shoulder although jacked is unlined with taped seams. Ideal travel jacket, I was buying 40reg items when I got this one and think it measures extremely similar to the 40reg stuff Marked size 48 euro Sleeves 25" with room to adjust/ have not been altered Chest about 42" Length 29.5" 100 bucks shipped anywhere in USA; 135 shipped to countries other than USA to...
Nice bro! Interested to see the fit soon
Price dropped to 275 shipped. I can't believe this blazer hasn't sold yet-- really nice tailored piece, $2000 jacket like new!
RLPL made in Italy bold spring weight blue (lighter than navy) with silver pinstripes suit spring weight suit, a suit fit for a sartorialist / dandy of a high caliber Jacket Chest 43" Length boc 30.5" Sleeves 24.5" Shoulder 18.5" Trouser Flat front, side tabs Waist 33" Inseam 29" plus approx 1.5" extra $245 shipped-- I'd like to put this out via fedex ground today/ Sunday
Isaia dark navy blazer with gunmetal silver plain buttons Size 40 reg, aqua spider wool Double vented, lower patch pockets A fucking awesome, spring weight navy classic blazer, trim but not extreme cut Chest 42" Length boc 30" Sleeves 25" Shoulder 18.5" $345 shipped-- I'd like to put this out via fedex ground today/ Sunday
All about the spread collar in 2014, and the Cipa shirts really nail it. Mine is on the far right, and sales rep holding the solid blue and a plain white for me to grab the 21st!!
Another one sold!