Posts by The_Foxx

$64 for the pair – – would like to ship on Saturday
New with tags size 32x32 Polo Varick cords, blue and brown-olive colors. Varick is a slim modern five pocket corduroy $42 shipped free in USA, or $80 for both pair shipped Gift PayPal please
Sorry that Jacot sold in about 30 seconds
Trying to turn some items into a new Boggi purchase online this week... As always, items are in like new condition - PayPal gift payments please. I will ship purchases Saturday at the latest, USA only please Still available: Cashmere tie - never worn, sadly. Kiton tan geometric $45 shipped Drake's - two tone knit crunchy navy with gold weave $ 40 shipped Drakes narrow knit blue with light blue dots $30 shipped RLPL knit jewel tone purple $32 shipped No man...
2 new RLPL French Cuff shirts, new and never worn. Trying to clear out a few things, may have size 40 LBM blazers up for sale later too $90 for the set of two shirts, shipped anywhere in USA Size 16
Nice-- how height is the collar band? Always interested in shirts that have a taller collar band
😀 I don't have a tailor unfortunately -- this needs to be an online purchase
For a white dinner jacket
Hi guys Anyone know a good source for a pair of medium weight black (no blues) tux trouser with grosgrain trim, and a 7 1/2" to 8" ankle measurement (I'd call this moderately slim but not skinny pants) No rush to have them by a certain date but need to order some online / will not likely be traveling back to NYC etc in near future Thank you!
Can anyone provide a current 'snapshot' on sales that will still be going on this coming weekend/ 23 January? - Paul Stuart - Barneys - Bergdorf - Saks - Bloomingdales thank you!!