or Connect

Posts by The_Foxx

Borrelli sportcoat, light blue shirt, brown with subtle herringbone featherweight wool tie Slim straight khakis Brown Bontonis
One of the most fun things to create made to measure (or bespoke, if you can afford AND find a tailor that will do the style and cut you want) is a dinner suit. When i read your post, I was reminded of a favorite tuxedo I saw in the rake magazine -- inspiring and would love to create this one day:http://timothyeverest.co.uk/assets/files/TheRakePuttingOnTheRitz1.pdfthere's also an excellent close up of this one in Rake Issue 1 December 2008 page 135 of the article "formal...
Has a navy and gray, or chocolate brown n gray been done yet as a Friday challenge?
It's all about suit supply.
Ok these and the books are last of the sale! Let's deal Kiton blue/brown stripe and solid lite blue are both new with tags for 66 Others are new without tags for 45
Keeping it simple today-- navy unconstructed blazer, light blue shirt, solid milk chocolate brown knit tie, suede plain captoes, phineas cole gray trousers
Who is this and details please? This is expert level, really well done !!!
Books of style-- $18 each, shipped Back issues of the rake-- $12 each, shipped
Sure! Both are size 40, LBM is extremely nice
Price drop-- $300 shipped, suede jacket. Also, Boglioli DB + LBM spring summer jackets still avail, can do both for a $200 deal