or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

I also did 2 separate orders but I received 2 different tracking #s.I'm also curious if anyone got hit with customs via Royal Mail / USPS?
Got my shipping confirmation for both orders placed! There's still hope! FYI I did email him yesterday.
I can't speak for anyone else but I've only emailed him twice in the last 2 weeks, the last email was after he posted here asking us to email him for priority shipping.Most of us who shop online frequently know that when a great deal comes along you may not get all or even part of your order. We're just asking to be kept updated periodically.
I'm in the exact same situation as you are. No response at all even after he posted here advising us to email him. Frustrating to say the least.
I think I was number 6 on that GMTO which I sort of just did on a whim. I'm REALLY glad I did though! Great make-up
2 orders here as well. Nada
I placed two orders on 11/20 and 11/26. I've yet to hear anything in spite of a couple of emails to him. Frustrating but I'm doing my best to be patient given his reputation.
Stunning. Well done!
EB shell, maiden voyage
Found the right boot for my Formosa oatmeal flannels...