or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

@razl Thanks for mentioning my item! Some great stuff here...those Attolinis!
Gentlemen, I have 2 of these shirts available:   G. Inglese White  / Navy Blue Striped Slim Fit Shirt   Great fabric, mother of pearl buttons.    button cuffs   White with navy blue stripes   Condition: New with tags   Tag size: 15 / 38   Measurements: Chest (pit to pit laid flat): 20.5 inches shoulders: 16.5 inches seam to seam on the back of the shirt Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 25 inches Bottom of collar to hem: 28 inches   Color best seen in...
8.5 sold
It's perfectly fine to list all over of course. What's irritating is when they don't respond to any emails, and you have to resort to a dispute to get your money back. Anyway back to the best of B&S....
FYI: I had a bad experience with this seller. Never sent the item I bought--had to open PayPal case for a refund.Buyer beware.
All sold!
I got my buttons today. They are as good as advertised. Great seller!
@razl Thanks for the mention! $15 off for anyone who references this thread.
Gentlemen, I have this gorgeous double monk in sizes 8.5 (sold), 9, and 12 D. First quality, not seconds. Pictures are of the size 12. They are all identical.    All are marked in US sizing:   New in box, 'Cambourne' model 'golf' grain double monk strap shoes made by Crockett and Jones for Barney's New York   Goodyear Welted, Leather sole Made in England   Last: 360   MSRP: $745   Condition: New in box (boxes are a little beat up but serviceable) shoe bags...
SOLD   Gentlemen for your consideration:   New in box, Authentic Maison Martin Margiela German Army Trainer Style Mid Top Paint Splatter Sneakers Calf and lamb skin  upper, rubber sole Made in Italy   Condition: New in box. Shoe covers included.   Color: Taupe/Beige with multi color paint droplets   Size: 40 EU (size ~7 U.S.)   Colors best seen in close-up photo.      Paypal only.  No returns accepted Domestic shipping in US included in price,...