or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/28/nyregion/a-200-year-old-gift-from-under-the-sea.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm Charlie got me wondering about Russia leather. Pretty Interesting story
Most of my stuff dropped. In USA here. 
 Nice find! Pretty sure it's from 2012. I have an heirloom suit (Campbell) with similar tags. I think 2012 was the first year of that tag but I could be wrong.
 It's definitely a love it or hate it type of suit. I actually think it's pretty awesome but just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Glad you did, looking forward to the fit pics!
San Diego, huh? Bold! Post a pic….
I got my order in less than a week, no issues with customs for me.
This. I ordered a suit, a jacket, and a belt on Sunday, 11/10. I got the belt last Monday. I had to call customer service regarding the other stuff and indeed it's shipping from overseas. It finally arrived in NJ and has shipped out to me today with expected arrival 11/23. FWIW I did get the email informing me that it would take an additional 5 business days to receive my items. However, mine will end up taking 13 business days.  Basically--you might get your stuff in a...
Nonsense! These belts are awesome. I wear mine with suits every day. If that's wrong, well then I don't want to be right!
Just received my belts. They are superb! Customer service is also exceptional and very friendly. Thank you!
 Well there should now be 4 fewer belts in that section! To say I'm excited is an understatement. :)