or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

I got my buttons today. They are as good as advertised. Great seller!
@razl Thanks for the mention! $15 off for anyone who references this thread.
Gentlemen, I have this gorgeous double monk in sizes 8.5, 9, and 12 D. First quality, not seconds. Pictures are of the size 12. They are all identical.    All are marked in US sizing:   New in box, 'Cambourne' model 'golf' grain double monk strap shoes made by Crockett and Jones for Barney's New York   Goodyear Welted, Leather sole Made in England   Last: 360   MSRP: $745   Condition: New in box (boxes are a little beat up but serviceable) shoe bags...
Gentlemen for your consideration:   New in box, Authentic Maison Martin Margiela German Army Trainer Style Mid Top Paint Splatter Sneakers Calf and lamb skin  upper, rubber sole Made in Italy   Condition: New in box. Shoe covers included.   Color: Taupe/Beige with multi color paint droplets   Size: 40 EU (size ~7 U.S.)   Colors best seen in close-up photo.      Paypal only.  No returns accepted Domestic shipping in US included in price, International at...
Gentlemen for your consideration:   New in box, Authentic Maison Martin Margiela German Army Trainer Style Paint Splatter Sneakers Calf and lamb skin  upper, rubber sole Made in Italy   Condition: New in box. Shoe covers included.   Color: Multi   Size: 44 EU (size ~11 U.S.)   Color best seen in close-up photo.    Paypal only.  No returns accepted Domestic shipping in US included in price, International at cost (~$50 for USPS Priority Int'l Express)
New in box, Authentic Common Projects Original Achilles sneakers.   Nubuck Suede upper, rubber sole, canvas lining.   Note: Some color transfer from the suede to the white rubber side of the sole is present (can be seen in first pic). This is not a defect and is typical of this color and material. Made in Italy   Condition: New in box, shoe bag and extra laces included   Color: Blue (looks like Teal)   Size: 41 (size ~8 U.S.)   Color best seen in close-up...
Yes indeed, the carnet. Resistance was futile
Formosa linen suit and drakes elephant PS ordered. Been looking at both those things for what feels like an eternity. The founder sale broke my last bit of resistance.
So in follow-up I called Paypal and the rep told me to simply return to sender. Tracking # will be the same as the one the sender used so it should not show as "delivered" but will update as "returned." She did mention that he could send it back again and I would have to refuse it again (perpetual circle of misery I guess), but I'm not sure how likely that would be.
Thanks for the advice. I tried calling today but gave up after being on hold for 15 minutes. I'll try again tomorrow.