or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

1 and 2 are sold.   Gentlemen for your consideration, new with tags knitwear from Luciano Barbera.    First the cashmere:   These are all mainline, first quality items. The cashmere is truly outstanding and the horn buttons are absolutely gorgeous. All are size 50 EU and fit fairly slim, see measurements. The sleeve measurements may seem short but keep in mind that they are sweaters and will stretch some once worn.    1. 1/4 button, stand collar in burnt orange...
My second Thorpe via Skoak. This in rustic Arran grain. Interestingly I found the color to be right in line with the pics Skoak had online. I know some people felt theirs were much darker.
Gentlemen,   Bought these but they are too small for me. I took a chance on 9UK (normally I take a 9.5UK but sometimes can do a 9), but these are mercilessly true to size in my opinion.   I believe this has become Barbanera's signature shoe. U cap spectator in brown calf / olive green canvas.   Brand new in box, includes shoe bags.   Price includes USA shipping. $45 international via USPS Priority Express.   Paypal only, all sales final.    Thanks for looking!
I don't know why the Isham is still so readily available, but what I can say is that the Rustic Grain Thorpe from the Odd Stock section no longer is!  
Used BGBAH2N9   Thank you!!
Well after receiving my 2 orders from Bespoke England at the end of December (placed orders end of November),I found each order was missing a pair. I emailed once a week and no response. Finally had to do a chargeback with my credit card today for the 2 pairs I was charged for but never received. Lame. The shoes I did get were great and I'm happy I got most of what I ordered (unlike some who got nothing at all), but the lack of basic customer service was really...
2 of my pairs were missing (one from each order). I've emailed Nick and I'm waiting for a reply. I agree with the others; it can take awhile but it's worth it in the end.
I also did 2 separate orders but I received 2 different tracking #s.I'm also curious if anyone got hit with customs via Royal Mail / USPS?
Got my shipping confirmation for both orders placed! There's still hope! FYI I did email him yesterday.
I can't speak for anyone else but I've only emailed him twice in the last 2 weeks, the last email was after he posted here asking us to email him for priority shipping.Most of us who shop online frequently know that when a great deal comes along you may not get all or even part of your order. We're just asking to be kept updated periodically.