Posts by 63AMG

I assume this is one of my listings. I've been doing it a couple of years now...
Loving the MTO you guys have posted! 1 of 2 of my MTO. Cotswold in Vintage Rioja on the round deco last.
Grabbed the G&G Glencoe in grain today. Bittersweet to be sure. Hard to see my favorite shoe store drop my favorite brand. Business is business though.
Gentlemen for your consideration I have two of these jackets, one in size small, one in size large. Both are new with tags (Department store tag as pictured, no purple RLPL tags)   Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Perforated Black Leather Flight/Bomber Style Jacket.  Made in Italy Features:  Shawl Collar  Snap flap front pockets  left sleeve utility pocket  Banded hem and cuffs Silver tone hardware   100% lamb leather   Color: Black Condition: New with tags  MSRP:...
Loving these. Thanks to the fine gentlemen at Skoak!
Inbound!
Gentlemen, for your consideration and open to reasonable offers: New with tags Sartoria (Cesare) Attolini hand made suit.   Insane amount of hand work. 75% 120s Wool 25% Cashmere flannel fabric Color: Charcoal with blue stripe  Notch Lapels 2 Flap pockets, one chest pocket Dual back vent 3 button front (3 roll 2) Fully lined and fully canvassed Finished sleeves with faux button holes Pleated front pants with unfinished hems   Tagged 52 which is the European...
Priced to move! I have two identical suits in sizes 48 and 54 for sale.   Stunningly beautiful new with tags Cesare Attolini slim 100% cotton suits.   Amazing amount of hand work.  100% Cotton Color: Tan / Khaki Notch Lapels 2 Patch hip pockets, one chest pocket Dual back vent 3 button front  1/2 lined and fully canvassed Finished sleeves attached buttons Single Pleat front pants with unfinished hems Button fly Hip pockets, vents and pants pockets are still...
Gentlemen, for you consideration:   Amazing New with tags Tom Ford Double Breasted Trench Jacket in Hemp/Wool (75%/25%) with leather detailing  full length trench jacket. One of a kind piece. Fabric has been treated to be water repellent.  Double breasted front Fully lined Leather detailing along the pockets and trim Single rear vent can be buttoned closed  Color: Black & Grey in Houndstooth pattern  Condition: New with tags, includes Tom Ford Grey Plastic...
PM sent