or Connect

Posts by 63AMG

Inbound!
Gentlemen, for your consideration and open to reasonable offers: New with tags Sartoria (Cesare) Attolini hand made suit.   Insane amount of hand work. 75% 120s Wool 25% Cashmere flannel fabric Color: Charcoal with blue stripe  Notch Lapels 2 Flap pockets, one chest pocket Dual back vent 3 button front (3 roll 2) Fully lined and fully canvassed Finished sleeves with faux button holes Pleated front pants with unfinished hems   Tagged 52 which is the European...
Gentlemen for your consideration and open to reasonable offers:   Stunningly beautiful new with tags Cesare Attolini slim cotton suit. Amazing amount of hand work.  100% Cotton Color: Tan / Khaki--Please note the best representation of the color in real life are seen in the pictures of the pants. The beige background in my photos washed out the true color of the jacket a bit. Notch Lapels 2 Patch hip pockets, one chest pocket Dual back vent 3 button front  1/2...
Gentlemen, for you consideration:   Amazing New with tags Tom Ford Double Breasted Trench Jacket in Hemp/Wool (75%/25%) with leather detailing  full length trench jacket. One of a kind piece. Fabric has been treated to be water repellent.  Double breasted front Fully lined Leather detailing along the pockets and trim Single rear vent can be buttoned closed  Color: Black & Grey in Houndstooth pattern  Condition: New with tags, includes Tom Ford Grey Plastic...
PM sent
SOLD
I just called them and placed my order(s) over the phone. Service was very professional and courteous as you might expect.
SOLD
There it is. I knew I had seen it somewhere before!Anyway, back to lurking.Carry on guys
The Kiton sweater is fake. Dude is sewing Kiton labels on Gap sweaters. Some other poster in another thread linked one of his "Kiton" sweaters to an ad from Gap in China