or Connect

Posts by demps

Thanks.  I think I'd prefer a size 30, which would actually have a smaller waist but would be a bit looser in the thighs/calfs.  I have the same measurements except the waist is about 33.5" and the leg openings are more like 6.5".  Not sure what to do with these... 
Hey, new to Raw denim (this is my first pair), could use some advice.  I tried on a pair of size 30 Baldwin Henleys in a store and they fit nicely.  Looking to save a few bucks, I kept my eyes on ebay and found a size 29, which I bought, figuring they would probably stretch out to fit like the 30's from the store.   I just got them and the waist is much too big and the legs are too tight (they are pretty much skin tight).  The waist measures to about 17" when laid...
Hey, new to Raw denim (this is my first pair), could use some advice.  I tried on a pair of size 30 Baldwin Henleys in a store and they fit nicely.  Looking to save a few bucks, I kept my eyes on ebay and found a size 29, which I bought, figuring they would probably stretch out to fit like the 30's from the store.   I just got them and the waist is much too big and the legs are too tight (they are pretty much skin tight).  The waist measures to about 17" when laid...