or Connect

Posts by mojserkis

I would like to try out a pair of their pants.  I know they do sales from time to time.  Anyone have a good promo code, besides the 15% you get for signing up for the newsletter?
 I am 5'8" and 130lbs with a 35" chest.  I bought an Inverallan 6A in a 38 and it is a bit too big on me so I think it would fit you well.  I dunno about the sizing of the 3A (lumber cardigan).  My 6A is for sale in the marketplace if you are interested.  Just tried it on once.
INVERALLAN 6A SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN   Price: $225  dropped to $200... $10 shipping to CONUS and $20 international. Paypal only.   NEW. JUST TRIED ON INDOORS. RETAILS FOR $300+   COLOR IS HEATHER GREY   100% SCOTTISH LAMBSWOOL   ALL HAND MADE CABLE KNIT PATTERN OVER-SIZED WOODEN BUTTONS CHUNKY RIBBED CUFFS, HEM AND COLLAR   MADE IN SCOTLAND   SIZE 38   MEASUREMENTS: ARMPIT TO ARMPIT 19.5" | ARMPIT TO CUFF 19" | BACK LENGTH 26"   *Stored folded in a smoke...
 End Clothing has some measurements on their site.
Hi guys.  I am new to this thread.  I gather that Inverallan has called a quits on the direct orders and that a bunch of you (lucky bastards) got in on the party beforehand.  Anyone have a clue whether they will start back up again in the future?  I would really like to get my hands on a 6A in Navy but I haven't been able to find one.  (I am in the USA, if that matters.)
  No.
  It's kind of a toss up.  The colors can vary slightly between the models.  I like the look of the sand suede bushacres much more than the sand suede DBs.  I think the difference in comfort is negligible.
I have some belts that I really like from http://www.solesurvivorleather.com/ and http://www.orionleathercompany.com/default.asp.  They are better for casual belts, as they are mostly pretty thick and more often than not somewhat wide.
I emailed clarks customer service (I think through a form on their website) and received free replacement laces in a week or so.  Include the product number when you ask for laces.  They should be able to help you out.