or Connect

Posts by Erkle

DIESEL MEN OLIVE WOOL CARDIGAN | SIZE S $125 Mens Diesel K-Zepy Wool Blend Collared Cardigan Wool Blend Classic Chunky Cable Knit Leather Football Button Fastening Shawl Neck Collar Lightly worn, just not really my style. Purchased RRP: £200.00/$307.95 Size Small/ Size 1 but stretches to fit medium and smaller large folk as well due to the large rib texture and heavy weave. This is one seriously super heavy and high quality cardigan that is perfect for all...
Dimensions  Closed: 4½"W x 3½"H. Beautiful, lightly used leather wallet from LL Bean. Soft and just broken in. Thin profile so it fits front and rear pockets comfortably. $25 shipped in the US   I will include leather keychain fob of your choice with purchase...  
Custom designed Vegetable tanned leather wallet. Natural waxed stitching. Wallet was designed by me and handmade by a skilled leather worker. It was designed with a minimalist thought and intended to be as slim as possible while holding my daily essentials. One large bi-fold bill pocket, two angle cuts that will hold anywhere from 1-5 cards each, two small toothpick,key holders at the bottom. Soft, flexible leather with a beautiful patina beginning to show. Rounded corners...
SOLD! thanks everyone for looking
3SIXTEEN SL220X BLACK SELVEDGE- NEW- 32 $195  New in the bag.Took them out only to try on and take pics. Received these for Xmas as a gift and they are too snug for me. They were purchased through REVOLVE and are past the return/exchange period.  Measurements:  Waist-33  Rise-11.25  Thigh-12  Knee-8  Leg...
SOLD! thanks everyone
bumping these up!
bump please
open for offers to US?
sold! thanks to all