or Connect

Posts by Erkle

Received this as a gift but I really want this in brown. Brand new/ never worn. Willing to trade for a brown chambray jumper or I will sell this outright for 150 shipped. These are $195 through RT.  
NEW PRICE- $170 shipped!
NEW PRICE- $90 shipped!
NEW PRICE- $90 shipped!
price dropped to $299!
Condition is excellent! Only worn a handful of times. This SKX has been modded with a Dagaz Mil dial and sterile chapter ring. It also has the 10 o'clock crown mod which is very unique. This prevents left handed wearers from experiencing the agony of a crown constantly digging at the back of your wrist/hand. She also has a brand new Murphy smooth bezel and OEM seiko fat springbars. This will come on the Oyster bracelet with SELs (and extra links) for my asking price. For...
I wore this only once. Looks brand new, no blems to note. Will ship Priority 2-3day Size is XL but this is slim fit and fits more like a Large. For reference, I am 6' 170lbs/Thin/Athletic and I normally wear a Medium in Jcrew 100obo  
I wore this only once. Looks brand new, no blems to note. Will ship Priority 2-3day Size is XL but this is slim fit and fits more like a Large. For reference, I am 6' 170lbs/Thin/Athletic and I normally wear a Medium in Jcrew 100obo
Thanks! I actually took them to my local cobbler and they matched the eyelets with their inventory and installed them for me. Sorry I dont have a source for you
$80 shipped to you