or Connect

Posts by Erkle

Selling a great pair of Eastland by Rancourt 3 eyelet boat shoes. These are handmade in Maine, USA. They have been crafted with a Vibram Christy sole. Super comfy and just broken in. They dress up and dress down. Grab yourself a nice pair of boat shoes for the spring and summer.  
Selling off a pair of Clark's Bushacre II. They are the wheat color leather. 9.5. Great condition with minimal signs of wear.  
Selling a pair of very lightly worn Vans Authentics in a pretty rare color. These are a burnt orange and include the pictured boot laces. Hardly any sign of wear. Soles and insoles are great. Wore them maybe 5 times.  
These are basically new...I wore them one time and I simply prefer my leather soled Wolverine 1ks. My loss will be your gain. These show no wear except for a bit of very faint indigo around the shaft.  Leather: Bourbon Yuma Leather  Outsole: Roccia  Insole: Leather  Hardware: Black Eyelets  Construction: Goodyear Welt  Last: 8  Laces: 48-inch Brown Flat Waxed Retail: $340.00  
3Sixteen SL220x Double black selvedge denim. Size 31, unaltered. Measurements:waist-16in thigh-11.5in knee-8.5in hem-8.5in inseam-36.5in Worn about 10x or so so they are just about broken in. Still have the original tags if you want them. Selling because I received a pair of black Japan Blues which I wear more often. Asking $150 shipped  0 0  
best offers being considered!