or Connect

Posts by Erkle

I wore this only once. Looks brand new, no blems to note. Will ship Priority 2-3day Size is XL but this is slim fit and fits more like a Large. For reference, I am 6' 170lbs/Thin/Athletic and I normally wear a Medium in Jcrew 100obo  
I wore this only once. Looks brand new, no blems to note. Will ship Priority 2-3day Size is XL but this is slim fit and fits more like a Large. For reference, I am 6' 170lbs/Thin/Athletic and I normally wear a Medium in Jcrew 100obo
Thanks! I actually took them to my local cobbler and they matched the eyelets with their inventory and installed them for me. Sorry I dont have a source for you
$80 shipped to you
I'm selling my brown 9 d Wolverine 1000 mile boots. They've been well cared for; conditioning, and shoe trees. They're used, but with plenty of life left, and certainly not abused. Worn for casual outings and city walks. 180 shipped and I will include the Wolverine leather care kit which was used only once. This is my second kit on these boots. Includes a horsehair brush, leather conditioner and cream to maintain this beautiful leather.
$15 takes it
$30 to your box
$85 shipped to you!
$20 to your door
price is now $100 shipped!