or Connect

Posts by Erkle

Olive color, BRAND NEW! Made in the USA. I received two of these as gifts so I'm looking to unload the extra and pick myself up another in a different color. Killer 5 panel that is lightweight and breatheable.100% nylon with adjustable webbing buckle closure. $35 shipped  
These are in excellent shape with about 15-20 ver ycasual wears on them. Soles show very minimal wear and the uppers are nearly flawless. These are shell leather so they will stand the test of time and look great for years to come. 9D. Fit TTS. These are the "Dark Burgandy"
Black. Good condition with minimal wear showing on sole. Leather upper has always been cleaned and conditioned. Stored in cedar trees(no included in sale). These fit TTS. 9D.
VERY Lightly used Pair of Iron Rangers Black style 8114 size 9 D MSRP 314.99 STYLE NO. 8114 : Iron Ranger The 8114 is a rugged 6-Inch boot, featuring premium Black Harness leather, chrome hardware, speed hooks, Goodyear welt construction and triple stitched quality. Its double layer leather toe cap, leather heel pocket and Nitrile Cork outsole make it a favorite THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The local residents of the Mesabi Iron Range in northern Minnesota are proudly...
FS or Trade- Ive had this shirt for a few months now and I absolutly love it. The problem is I have gained a little weight and its a bit snug now. I am hoping to trade up for an XL or sell this outright so I can purchase it in an XL.Ill also trade for an XL ISC shirt and add cash on top. No blems to note.  Measures:  Length-32  Sleeve-26  P-P- 21  S to S- 18
Retail on these is $360.00. These are brand new in the box and will come with a Wolverine Microfiber cleaning cloth. These boots are iconic and only get better with age. waxed laces and goodyear welt soles make these a very durable, lifetime boot.  
$50 takes it!!
$50 takes it!!
SOLD! thanks everyone for looking
measurements back- 32in pit to pit-22.5 shoulder-19.5 sleeve-25.5