or Connect

Posts by 3daysuitbroker

Hello! I would definitely suggest trying out a panama hat. Keep in mind that not all panama hats are made in the same exact shape, I have seen panama hats look too close to a cowboy hat. The best thing I think you can probably do is go into a hat shop, or a store that sells many different kinds of hats and try them on. See how they fit your head and your face. Make sure you feel comfortable in it and that you will wear it again. It really is the best way to do it. You...
I think the BB linen/cotton blazer is definitely your best choice. As far as color goes, navy is great because it goes with everything, the only down side is that it is a dark color and tends to keep in the heat more then a light color would. However, I always live by the rule that navy always looks classier then a beige color but also has that casual feel to it as well. Options to dress it up for fancy occasions or dress it down for everyday casual look, are both...
The fact is, is that you will probably be invited to more weddings in your lifetime and $1000 isn't too much to spend as long as it fits you good.   Do you feel comfortable in it? Does it fit your body shape? Do you like how it looks? Can you see yourself wearing this for years to come? Is it good quality material?   If you can't answer those questions with a absolute yes, then it was probably a bad idea. You know what they say: "you are what you feel" If...
Congratulations on the new job Nick!   With a 1500 dollar budget I suggest splurging on 2 or three nice casual pants in a variety of colors. khaki, black, navy and also get a nice pair of fitten jeans (I am assuming they allow jeans.) You want to spend  a little bit more money on quality-made pants because they take the most wear and tear and you will be wearing them more often then your shirts.     As far as shirts go, you can ever go wrong with a few collared...