or Connect

Posts by lemon

To clean my white vans I: stuff paper towel in the shoes so the inside doesnt get wet and remove the laces wet the outside with cold water get a bowl of hot water and soap use the hot water/soap to clean the shoes using a brush let them dry ??? profit
$120 Measurements BiG style- waist - 34 inseam - 33.5 backrise - 15.5 front rise - 12 thigh - 12 knee - 9 leg opening - 8 1 hot soak. They are just beginning to fade at the whiskers. The waist is a bit tight for me. The price includes shipping. PM me or post in here if you're interested.
gabby11303- shipped quickly, quick to reply to PM's. Would do business with again.
I love my KMW 2010. Got them hemmed and tapered an inch and they fit perfectly. I like the coin pocket selvage. It's different
Price reduced to $130 I need these out.
$160
Measurements BiG style- waist - 34 inseam - 33.5 backrise - 15.5 front rise - 12 thigh - 12 knee - 9 leg opening - 8 1 hot soak. They are just beginning to fade at the whiskers. The waist is a bit tight for me. The price includes shipping. PM me or post in here if you're interested. I have traded on here with drizzt3117. feel free to PM him for feedback. -Ralph
bump. make me an offer
I hate to have to get rid of these, but I have to. They've been getting a bit too tight for my liking from going to the gym/working out. I'd like to trade these for another pair of 710s in sz 34/35 or maybe a pair of Samurai S0500xx's or Skull 5507s. If not, I'll let them go for $210 OBO. These are a great pair of jeans. They were purchased from Blue In Green in September and hemmed to a 34" inseam. I have them hemmed denim which I will include with the purchase. ...