or Connect

Posts by Bill Dlwgosh

Lot of Bots popping up lately
 Good Luck Cleav! (not sure if you are the interviewER or the interviewEE)
I've heard someone on the forum say that they were able to shorten a jacket by an inch without throwing the button stance and pockets out of whack. I figure if I shortened that Canali by 3/4 of an inch that it would end up 3/4 of an inch longer than the grey jacket in the pic. 3/4 of an inch on a guy who is 6'3" sounds right about "a touch" more length, maybe... 
Hi, trying this again...   The jacket I'm wearing below is a 44L Samuelsohn with measurments of: Shoulder seem to seem: 19.5" Sleeve seem at shoulder to bottom of cuff:25.5" Chest: 23" Waist: 22" Length from the bottom of the collar: 31.5"   I'm looking at a Canali 46L on eBay with measurements of:   Measurements Chest 23.5" Shoulder 19.5" Sleeve 27" (+1" to let out) Jacket...
 Oh Hell Cleav, HaHa.... I spent a day and a half trying to decipher that quote, wondering if I'd committed a sin by buying four watches, or by buying four cheap watches... or what... thinking really deep thoughts along the way about what it says of a man in these modern times to own four Seikos and what his future might hold... but no... "Four-Seikos" sounds kind of like "Forsaken"... Fantastic  And yeah, that new strap is sexy. Good Stuff Man.
At a half inch difference I probably wouldn't even touch the shoulders. I wasn't sure if the chest and waist adjust would be considered good ol' "waist suppression". For length, especially as a slightly tall guy I wondered if I could get away with shortening the jacket by an inch and wearing a jacket that would then be an inch longer than what's in the pic... but maybe not eh'?
 Actually, where IS that thumbs down button when you need it?       
Hi, I have a 'Quick Question'.   The jacket I'm wearing below is a 44L Samuelsohn with measurments of: Shoulder seem to seem: 19.5" Sleeve seem at shoulder to bottom of cuff:25.5" Chest: 23" Waist: 22" Length from the bottom of the collar: 31.5"   I'm looking at a Canali 46L on eBay with measurements of: Shoulder: 20" (shoulder seam to shoulder seam) Chest: 24" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 22.75" (2nd button from the bottom) Sleeve: 24.75" (shoulder to...
Pffftt...