or Connect

Posts by Bill Dlwgosh

Although I live in Greater Toronto, I should still be a registered voter in Ohio as I never told them I was leaving. I applied tonight for my absentee ballot and this picture among others has me hoping that you'll run for something. I don't care what office, I just find myself compelled to vote for you for something. In a good way, of course :)
DHL recently charged me $80 on a $220 order (Sam Hober Ties), although I'm in Canada which is probably a different scenario than being in the U.S. Still, DHL does have a rep for high charges.
I married mulado...  [[SPOILER]]  ...and now that the Jays are out of it I'll go back to rooting for the local football team, from when I lived in COLUMBUS!!!!!  as always  "" p.s. I'm tanked
 Is this it? http://www.gladsonltd.com/fabrics/Portofino_collection.html
   Thanks you guys for helping me put my spending impulse in check.
^Does that coupon apply to Broks Brothers' Edward Green? 
Hey Levoosh,    Yeah, I remember you mentioned you're very familiar with Sultan's and I wish I'd remembered the PM you sent me a while back as I'd have mentioned you by name.   Velomane, As for browsing through the bolts, Sultan never actually told me that I couldn't so I may have misunderstood. He walked me through his warehouse and never really left me alone. I took that as a comment that I wasn't to be left unattended but in hindsight he may have been giving me...
Switch DC's tie out to a solid burgundy or forest green and I would dig it.
I'm curious how many of you guys have been to Sultan's Fabrics? I stopped in today and it seems like a pretty nice resource to have (I like knowing there's someplace local to go to order out of the books of the major fabric mills) but I went in thinking I'd be able to browse around and look through bolts of fabric and I guess it doesn't really work like that.(?)
 This one is in my shopping cart.