or Connect

Posts by Bill Dlwgosh

Strained-Noodles.
I got a call from DHL that my 2 Hober ties are available for pickup in Brampton and that the duties and fees on them is $83... yeesh. 
Has anybody bought a Difou tie yet? I just received http://www.ebay.com/itm/351347979030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=620472858775&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  in blue and I like the tie quite a bit. The fabric has a very legit feel and weight to it. The tie does have a fair bit of sheen to it but I don't know if that's a Difou issue or just the nature of cotton ties in general. I'm not especially well informed but the tie seems to be constructed well enough. At $24...
 I lived in Columbus for 10 years and it's a very solid town. If you're looking to meet a nice girl, find an affordable house, raise some kids and root for college football then you could do a lot worse than CBus for sure.
I envy both of your collections.
 It's his 1 in 15 in +1 policy
 Ask how many pairs of shoes he has...
...and I thought the Noodles thread was getting awkward  
 My wishlist to turn what I already have in to a relatively small (by SF standards) but hopefully solid wardrobe was, in Canadian dollars: 2 more S/S Samuelsohn Sportcoats: $2K4 more F/W Samuelsohn Sportcoats: $4K5 pairs Samuelsohn trousers: $1.5K2 Suits from a local tailor: $2K4 more pairs of Vass: $4KTies and Squares: $2KBelts and Socks: $.4K6 Shirts: $.6KHamilton Valiant: $.6K It would take me working to next September in my mediocre job to make enough spare cash to do...