or Connect

Posts by makeitright

I got a suit up / red line Suit Supply made to measure suit. It cost about $1100. I just found out about Enzos and Sofios in the DC metro area.   I checked Enzos website and it looks like you get a much better deal than Suit Supply.   There are suit packages at Enzos and they have regular fabric package and then three premiums fabric packages. The lowest of the three premium is Vitale Barberis. You can see a picture of the sewn in label. That is the exact same label in...
Oh, good. I wanted to know if short sleeves were necessary for linen shirts because I've never had linen shirt before. Is the same true with trousers? I was asking about shorts, so I edited my post to say shorts. I need some suggestions for shirts though and maybe the kind of look, like more vs. less casual. I think the best polo's that seem to fit my proportions are Armani Exchange from my past searching. I just tried J.Crew and Bonobos. The Bonobos seemed to be the right...
Hi,   I need a new wardrobe both professional and casual. I already got a new made to measure suit from Suit Supply, but I need some shirts to go with it.   I also need to get some cassual shorts and casual shirts for the summer. I want to get 100% linen made to measure shirts and 100% linen shorts of the shelf. I need advice on where to get these as well as style fashion like solid colors or plaid shirts.   For the dress shirts I can get made to measure at Suit...
Ah, yes I meant Suit Supply. How would you compare Suit Supply to the slim cut by Hugo Boss?   Thanks
I just joined the forum hoping to find some people who could help me find a suit (and possibly a sports coat) that would fit me well.   I live near DC and am considering spending in the $1000 dollar range to get a suit that fits right. From what I can tell I have to spend that much or it doesn't fit. I'll check out Hugo Boss 36short/slim, which costs less though. I need a size no bigger than 36 short that is cut slim. It has to be cut slimmer than the Joseph A. Banks...
Bumping due to complete re-write of question after doing some research.
I live near DC and am looking for a suit which is no bigger than 36 short and a slimmer cut than most stores offer because the cuts are too loose for my build. I got 36 Short and slim by Joseph A. Banks, but it is too loose.   I'm considering Brooks Brothers, but I've also heard of Suit Source, Suit Supply.   Can you give me advice on getting suits by these sources?:   -Martin Greenfield -Southwick -Brooks Brothers Milano or MTM -Suit...