or Connect

Posts by sthenosall

Thanks man! I really don't flip much at all, most everything I find and pick up is for personal use. Barring of course something really nice. That's what made this weekend so great, basicly everything was for me and fit, really couldn't have asked for anything better! The filson pants were the exception, I just couldn't leave those behind haha
Dude, I was honestly shaking as I payed for it. I was so excited I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes just messing around with it before I could bring myself to drive away. I think I might need to start looking into setting up a dark room in this walk in closet I have that doesn't get much use. I think it's big enough and my father has an old enlarger that he doesn't use so I am seriously thinking of investing in some lights. My only issue is a water source. If I can work...
Thanks man. Tried but it just wasn't cooperating. Hopefully next time ill get it to work thanks to your handy little diagram! And thank you for not getting to upset about the long post haha
Good old thrift synergy! Thanks for figuring out the name for me. My ability to read cursive is almost as poor as my ability to write in it!
this was the first weekend I was able to get out in quite a few weeks. New job and new lady friend have been taking up most of my time. However i got our friday and saturday and i may have had my best haul ever. Camera guys, there is something in here i don't know if this thread has ever seen. i haven't been here too long but i would be shocked if it was! my ultimate grail and then some!   i tried to get the Spoiler to work but i gave up. I've never posted this much...
Found some decent stuff for myself this past week or two, will post pics later but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Joseph A. Banks is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale on shoe trees. Comes out to about 8 bucks a pair. So if anyone is like me and in need of a few more...
Ok, let's try this again. Brioni x2 16 and 18.5 for the big guys. Borrelli 15 3/4. All available. Boss is for me. Perfect fir, NWT white and spread collar. Picked up 3 linen shirts for myself. 2 J. Crew and one BR. I know. But it fit great and it was a nice summer light green pastel. Great for just knocking around in. A nice REI jacket for this fall. Great for walking the dog and and whatnot. It actually looks and feels really nice. NWT Patagonia Capilene for me. I...
Picked up some decent stuff this week. Had a lot of meetings so I was able to hit some places I don't usually get to. Four nice dress shirts. The boss is mine. I know it's not a favorite here but it's spread collar, staple white, slim fit, fits perfect and was NWT. The brionis and borrelli are available. Borrelli 15.5 3/4, brionis are 16 and an 18.5 for the big guys. Annndddd pics aren't loading. We'll try this again later...
I just have to vent and I know you all will understand. I only had time today to hit 1 spot. Usually my honey hole. Incredible stuff. But... ALL ORPHANS! all pinstripes and all about a 42... so frustrating... 2 RLPL navy pin stripe jackets. 2 pal zileri brown pinstripes, 3 brioni pinstripes, 2 zegna pinstripes 1 oxxford pinstripe 1 J. press pinstripe and worst of all 2 Kiton double breasted pinstripes. I checked the pants section so closely and couldn't find any matches. I...
I'd have to see more pics of blade and labels but the red looks absolutely genuine and the yellow looks very suspect. Horse legs are off and it's out of proportion.