or Connect

Posts by captstatic

Sporting my suede Neumoks today. For not having any inner lining, these are very comfortable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are lined on the inside. I am not sure how well they breathe. The AE store manager did relate the mesh does breathe better, which is why they consider it a good seasonal shoe for warm weather.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my pairs of Daltons were squeaking. In my case it just took time and patience. The squeaking gradually went away after wearing them 1-2 times a week for a couple months.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and here they are. Now I just have to wait for warmer weather to come. :-)
Glad I could help ;-)I was a little unsure about them not being lined, but after wearing them a few times they are one of the more comfortable shoes in my rotation.
I just bought a pair of walnut Boca Raton shoes last night with that discount. It's one $35 discount per transaction.
Picked up a pair of new snuff suede Neumok wingtips and matching belt. These are my first pair of suede shoes and now I am wondering why I waited so long to add suede to my lineup. ;-)
LOL! I suspect my wife may escalate to that level soon.
I just added a new pair of chocolate brown Daltons to my rotation. While I was puting them away, my wife looks over my shoulder and says, "...how many pairs is that now? I think you need therapy..." Chris
It's not too boxy. They have two different styles. The leather ones are very boxy, but the suede ones are a slightly slimmer cut and seems to have some shape to it.