or Connect

Posts by jaidog

What are the main differences between the four options above?  Are some of the fabrics more opaque than others?  What about softness/thread count/weight/drape of these fabrics in comparison to each other?
White Shirt   Tried searching this thread, but didn't have any luck.  I'm looking for advice on an S&M MTM white shirt fabric for a casual shirt. I'm looking for something thicker than a fine dress shirt material, but also thinner than an oxford material.  I'd also like the fabric to be fairly opaque.  Any suggestions?
I have trouble wearing some of my spread collar shirts without at tie.  The collars end up either being too wide and don't look good or don't lay flat against my chest.  Thought that both these problems would be alleviated with the extreme spread.  Also, I'd like to see pics of various SM shirt collars without ties if anyone cares to post some.
I would love to see photos of these being worn casually without a tie.  I am looking for a collar other than button-down which will look decent without a tie.  Perhaps the extreme spread collar will do the trick.  Photos would be greatly appreciated. 
 I have this exact same problem with my PC shirt.  My shirt has been washed and worn numeroustimes, but problem still exists.  @ccallis : Any chance higher button placement will fix this problem??
 @ccallis It would be nice to allow the specification for number of buttons regardless of shirt length. The shirt I received only had 7 buttons due to its length.  I have room for another button and would have preferred 8.
 @ccallis If first button is raised by .5" or 1", will you provide 8 buttons total on the front of the shirt rather than seven?  Would be great if you could.
Forgot to mention, I'm trying to stay in the sub-$100 range since this will be my first shirt from Luxire. The G&R Powder Pink Royal Oxford looks nice, but is out of my price range.
Pink Dress Shirt Recommendation Requested   Would like a recommendation for a pale pink fabric to be used for a shirt to be worn with a suit and tie. Would like something thinner than a standard oxford.  Would like the fabric to be non-transparent. A search for "Pink" on Luxire's website came up with:    Pale Pink Soft Royal Oxford  Pink Pinpoint Oxford  Pink End-On-End 100/2  Pale Pink Lustrous Soft   Anyone have experience with the above fabrics or other pale...
[[SPOILER]]  Which fabric is this, and how would you describe it?  I've been looking for a navy blue shirt similar to this.