or Connect

Posts by MGD83

I've heard the same, but I don't take the same size in Bonafe for all lasts.
I'm thinking of participating in the Tsjarno Oak MTO, just unsure of the sizing. I wear a 9.5 in the 946 last and a 9 in the 804 last. Any suggestions from guys out there with experience with the 363MOD?
I'm thinking of participating in the Tsjarno Oak MTO, just unsure of the sizing. I wear a 9.5 in the 946 last and a 9 in the 804 last. Any suggestions from guys out there with experience with the 363MOD?
Very nice - which last is that?
I don't own any G&G and I certainly understand the appeal, but with the flexibility of St. C and Enzo Bonafe MTO programs offering very similar build quality, plus the affordability of Carmina and Carlos Santos, I can see how G&G can get squeezed out of the lineup. Great looking product though.
I found the 109 to fit longer then the 87 in the same sizing. I couldn't make it work for me.
Nice - 804 last?
instep is good for both - I just found the 348 to fit long.
I'm a pretty consistent US 10.5D and I went with a 9.5UK on my AS Cambridge boot in the 87 last and I find the fit to be perfect. I take a 9 UK in the CJ 348, as I find that last to be very long if that helps for reference.
My sizes: 946 - 9.5UK (slightly wide, good overall length. Generous instep. I could probably go down in width comfortably but not in length) 804 - 9UK (perfect length and width for me. Generous instep. Originally I had tried a 9.5 but they felt huge on me) 773 - 9.5UK (fits narrower then the 946 and not as elongated as the 804. Snug fit with decent amount of toe room and suitable for my low instep)