or Connect

Posts by Eric Gill Sans

I popped into the Cabourn London Shop yesterday for a good look and try on of the AW15 collection Richard admitted that some of the Harris tweed and ventile stuff won't be complete until mid October but there was still plenty to see and try on The quality of fit and the fabrics certainly seems to be getting better Very impressed with the jackets - Tenzing in the dark navy; the Business Jacket in the Navy; the Grey DB jacket and there were the new Malloys but only a...
Thanks for the infoIt was a cracking saleI spent up at End this season buying the Business Jackets and their matchingwaistcoats in the grey linen and the blue cottonI bought a white medicsl shirt from the CS early last month
Crikey Nigel is certainly leaving it late to get up his AW(FW)15 collection up on his UK website I wonder if it's a concession to his shop stockists so they get a few weeks head start ?
Also Mike Ashley owns a controlling stake in USC as well as Flannels and Cruise Clothing
Yes I think you are right - all owned by Mike Ashley
Interesting history https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karrimor
I find it hard to pile into criticising Sports Direct ownership of Karrimor as I don't know what they have done with it recently What might be interesting is that Karrimor have probably a large archive of old designs to draw on and an established history in military and expedition supply
Ha haStill looks good with a blue tie
Looks great with the blue tie Zissou