or Connect

Posts by TheSunAlsoRises

Daytona is giving very good advice so there isn't much I can add, but I would stress the fact that you can eat (nearly) as well without consuming so many supplements. If you have the time to prepare your meals or the leisure to eat them in front of the refridgerator at home, I would definitely do so. Some of the things I eat are as follows: egg whites, tuna fish, shrimp, cottage cheese, vegetable burgers. These things are all VERY high in protein, and because I buy fatfree...
These are the shoes, mine are black.  Here is the blurb on them: "Subtle yet striking, six-eyelet cap-toe balmoral features full leather linings, single oak leather sole and custom heel". Thanks.
Hello everyone, I have been reading this board from the beginning, but had forgotten my password, so I haven't ever regularly posted.   I have a quick question about how and when to wear my new "Park Avenue" black cap-toe laceups.  I'm still in highschool, senior year, and just purchased my first suit this year (three button navy blue Burberry with very light/thin lines).  Originally, I had been wearing an old pair of my father's J&M wingtips with the suit, but decided...
For running I have a pair of New Balance and a pair of Adidas, but for a casual outfit I have a pair of black with white detailing Kenneth Cole sneakers.  They're very european looking and I usually get a compliment or two on them.
Thanks so much guys, here is what I have started/am starting. By the way, I do eat fish; I used to be vegan but now eat fish and dairy products for health (and ego i.e. bodybuilding) reasons. 1. Cardio everyday instead of on an alternating schedule. Instead of alternating whether or not I do cardio on days I don't lift, I am simply going to alternate between more and less cardio. Basically like at least twenty minutes on days that I lift hard and do abs, but on days that...
I am about 5'10" and maybe 175-180 lbs with an extremely tapered build. My shoulders are basically really big for my height/weight and my waist is barely 30-31 inches. Anyway, just thought I'd give some basic info. I'm looking to cut up for spring break and this summer. I'm currently fairly lean, and while I haven't checked my BF lately it was around 10-13 last time I checked. I am starting to do hard-core cardio every day and I take the recommended dosage of xenadrine. I...
I'm looking for tips and advice on roughing up some gap (1969 label) jeans that I have. I like them well enough and they have decent washes, but they have started getting really popular on guys my age in my town and I thought maybe I could rough mine up or put some tears in them or something? I'm not really trying to co-opt a particular look, but there is a good example of how I want my jeans to look on page 232 of the May 2001 GQ. It's the guy with the navy blazer and the...
Having tried several supplements, I am currently taking Xenadrine and I really like it. To be honest I think it is better for giving you the energy to work out hard than for actually helping you lose weight (more rapidly), but this isn't nessecarily a bad thing. I workout regularily and am not really interested in losing a lot of weight, but I take the recommended dose of Xenadrine on a regular basis. It has also allowed me to stop relying upon any sort of coffee, soda,...