or Connect

Posts by Goodman

I've had a pair of navy suede string loafers that are a few years old (purchased when Epaulet dumped their remaining stock - however long ago that was) and mine are decidedly navy. As often stated, there are always inconsistencies in colors from batch to batch. If unworn, you can contact seller and ask if they have a "lighter" pair you can exchange for. Perhaps leaving them in the sunlight will lighten them a little bit.
I'm a US 10, wear 9.5 in Barrie last and wear KN14 in 9.5E (as well as all my G&G) and am very happy with the fit.
 I share this opinion as well.  I find the nap of my G&G suede a little more lush and velvety for lack of better terms but I am still very satisfied with the quality of my Carmina suede. Don't know if a photo is helpful or useful but I snapped a quick picture of them side by side. 
Same here. Ties are incredible.  
Othertravel - a little late to the game but I wear Carmina Rain in UK9 and G&G in UK9.5. both corresponding to a US10. I snapped some photos of them with measurements as best as possible (the G&G's are on the TG73 last). They both fit me well.        
Should we expect much shrinkage? I wear an XL in Epaulet shirting (and they can still be a touch tight) but looks like I "measure into" a YH 3. Measurements are very similar to a shirt I currently own that fits well but that shirt has been laundered - concerned about a perfect fit pre wash/too tight post wash. Also, now much room is there in the arm hole. As someone who is in decent shape and works out a bit (not a lot but apparently enough)  tightness there is a common...
Can anyone here comment on the comfort level of the wool/silk (spring/summer) suits/sport coats and if they travel well. I need to look "professional" and prefer not to be bathed in sweat and covered in wrinkles. Thanks.
Just came back from the sale so I figured I would provide an update. My haul was a staple blue Sea Island cotton shirt for $80, a really nice button down oxford for $40 (both with beautiful Mother of Pearl buttons), a short sleeve shirt for $10 (again, the buttons alone are worth more than I paid for the shirt) and a bunch of pocket squares and a pair of boxers at $10 a piece.   It's definitely worth stopping by if you are in or around the neighborhood. Seemed to be a...
So many great ties. Just shed a tear for those of us who can't wear wool/linen garments. Cashmere and linen on the other hand is fine but -  as stated before - I don't wear ties that often in NYC summer heat/humidity. Yet I'm still tempted by a few.
The best part about jury duty in NYC is walking across town and spending your lunch break at Epaulet. As I recall, Adele helped me choose a sport trainer as I was waffling between a couple of options.