or Connect

Posts by Goodman

Just finished paying my Bloomie's credit card. It went on for a couple of pages and it read Eidos, Eidos, Eidos, Eidos, Eidos, Drakes, Eidos, Eidos, Eidos, Drakes, Eidos, Eidos.   Also filled out their online survey and put a good word in for Eidos.   Keep feeding the beast.
Sorry. DId my best to try and capture the color. Best advice would be to just do a search for the shoe. It's a pretty iconic model and you'll find tons of pics.
Good Epaulet day for me.   Caught the sale today and ordered the last pair of Garrand British Tan khakis and came home to find my EFF Rivets (Purple Japanese crinkle distressed twill) waiting for me. Thanks to all for the sizing advice. Sizing up to a 35 worked out perfectly and the length is spot on with cuff. Oh, and the fabric is great. These are my first pair of Rivets which means I have now collected one of every Epaulet pant style to date. I assume I get a free...
My situation was the exact opposite but I nicely rectified that with this past seasons additions. Having said that I'm excited to see what surprises await.
 !'m a US 10 D on Brannock and I take a 9.5./10 in EG 82 - 9.5E G&G MH71 and UK9 Forest.
I think you speak for the entire forum.
For sale is a pair of Gaziano & Girling Mitchell's in Vintage Rioja on the MH71 last in a UK10.5/US11 in a US "D" or medium width. They come BNIB with bags AND lasted trees. (Yes, lasted trees are included in this price.) Shipping via USPS 2 day Priority Mail / signature confirmation and Paypal fees are also included in the price. PM for shipping overseas. These are absolutely first quality and are in beautiful condition. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Best of...
For sale is a pair of Gaziano & Girling Mitchell's in Vintage Rioja on the MH71 last in a UK10/US10.5 in a US "D" or medium width. They come BNIB with bags AND lasted trees. (Yes, lasted trees are included in this price.) Shipping via USPS 2 day Priority Mail / signature confirmation and Paypal fees are also included in the price. PM for shipping overseas. These are absolutely first quality and are in beautiful condition. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Best of...
I have a relatively high instep and find all lasts fit similarly in that regard (which is to say not a problem for me) and like badsha take the same size across the range.
I thought rabbits were an invasive species in Australia and were overrunning the continent and they government was struggling to find ways to eliminate them.   Maybe it's like cashmere and the best fur comes from a small part of the underbelly or maybe it's just marketing and the need for some to feel that their hat is less pedestrian than yours by utilizing the beaver moniker and doubling the price.