or Connect

Posts by hedkandi

?
?
Anyone?
Is this washed leather which has then been oiled?
Hello,   I was wondering if anyone could help me solve this question.     Regarding Marsell shoes, I am wondering as to what type of leather is used in these shoes?  Would anyone happen to know as to which Tannery they source their leather from?   The look of Marsell shoes always appears to be a buttery soft suppleness with a satin sheen and differs from so many others which I have seen.   The leather may be calf or horse, but what are the details that gives it its...
Anyone?
Hello,   I was wondering if anyone could help me solve this question.     Regarding Marsell shoes, I am wondering as to what type of leather is used in these shoes?  Would anyone happen to know as to which Tannery they source their leather from?   I realize that Marsell shoes are not classic shoes, however I am more so interested in the leather quality as it can be applied to to classic men's shoes.    The look of Marsell shoes always appears to be a buttery soft...
I'm still waiting to hear back from anyone as to where I can learn to make shoes in Perugia? Anyone?
  Anyone specific?
Best Place in Italy to Learn Artisan Shoe Making? Does anyone know which school/tutor in Italy provides the best apprenticeship/education for shoemaking?  I would like to be able to create shoes in the same style and quality as Marsell, Guidi, A1923, Avantindietro, etc. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated!!