or Connect

Posts by Acenightcreeper

I am selling a Brand New, No Tags, Tags were never attached, came in plastic bag, Wings and Horns Cotton Work Shirt. This shirt is incredibly well built, selvedge side gussets, triple chain stitch, thick african cotton, just an awesome collaboration between Wings and Horns and Japanese manufacturer Warehouse, made in Okayama Japan, extremely limited quantities. Selling because I purchased 2 of them, one for a back up Free Shipping to USA MADE IN JAPAN!!  WINGS + HORNS...
I am selling a slightly used Gant Rugger Winter Jacquard sweater.  I bought it, and it was too big, so I am selling , worn a few times.  This is a heavy sweater, perfect for the upcoming fall and winter weather.   Winter Jacquard Knit Ribbed cuffs and hem 45% cotton, 20% alpaca, 20% wool and 15% polyamide Size: L Chest: 42" around Sleeves: 25.5" Length: 26"   I have over 265 positive feedback on eBay, will give you my name to check out and verify.  Also have...
These retail for $360, tag still attached with price. I am selling a brand new, with tags attached, actual real tags, not just the cloth ones looped through the jeans that someone has worn and put back on, size 31x34 This jean actually measures extremely true to size, unlike most RRL jeans. Waist is 16"  Leg opening is 7.25" Slim-fitting jean made in the USA from 16.25 oz. right-hand twill and designed with a slightly tapered straight-leg silhouette. Tinted,...
I am selling a pair of BNWOT pair of Dior Homme Painted Sky   These jeans are never worn, bought them and never could get my weight down to fit in them, unfortunately for me because the wash in my opinion is the best wash out there.  They have the sweet smelling resin coating with a gorgeous blue and smoky brown wash.   SIZE:   32 USA/48-50 EU       Waist measures 17" Inseam: 31" 9" Front Rise   Hem: 7.10"   I am selling these for what I paid for them off of a...
I am selling a brand new with tags Rainbow Country Shuttle Loom Woven Slub Flannel, very soft and very thick, brushed 100% cotton flannel, not twill which is much more crispy.  This is not a thin flannel by any means, will keep you warm in the winter.   Size 3   Pit to Pit is 21" Length is 28.75" Sleeves are 25"   This item was purchased directly from the online store for 19,500 yen, shipped, which is around 180.00 USD.   I got it, opened it, and put it back in...
Send me your offer if you have these!   Looking to buy a pair of Dior Homme Rack Rail,Jakes, or Under my track drill, I prefer Rack Rail   Looking for size 32,33, or 34   If new, would pay 500 plus shipping for Rack Rails only, can work on an offer for other washes
I am selling a brand new with tags Head Porter Plus Nep Checked Flannel Button down collar   Made in Japan   Shipping is free if you buy through Grailed   http://www.grailed.com/listings/23653-head-porter-plus-nep-flannel-shirt   Measurements   Pit to Pit: 20.25" Top of Collar to Hem: 28.25"   Not too thick, not too thin, perfect fall shirt   My mistake is your gain! From the apparel line of the celebrated Yoshida & Co, theHead Porter Plus Nel Check Shirt...
I am looking to buy a pair of PRPS Noir Iron Blow Rambler size 33, 34, 32, would prefer new with tags, but will also take used.   Send me your offer!
I am selling a brand new Studio D'Artisan 5508 Heavyweight Flannel shirt, perfect for the upcoming fall weather.  THIS THING IS THICK!   I am only selling because it is not the perfect fit for me, and I went on a buying spree off Rakuten on japanese flannels.  I am selling at a loss, cost $190 USD to get here, will sell for $150, plus $6.00 shipping.     Measurements Size Large, measured by me, sizing on rakuten is incorrect, which is why i am selling Pit To Pit:...
I am selling a pair of Naked and Famous Tweed Fill Slim Selvedge   Naked and Famous tweed fill slim guy Japanese selvedge denim jeans  Description  Welcome and thank you for checking out my auction. Yet another great find!  Up for grabs is a very rare pair of tweed fill Japanese selvedge Naked and Famous jeans released in 2011.  Any questions don't hesitate to ask.  Check out all the lovely details below!  Item Specifics  - 13 oz tweed fill redline selvedge...