or Connect

Posts by no frills

Hahaha, no shaving, just Asian hairless genes! Technically I've got a few wisps of hair tho... No juicing -  although I did do a two four week cycles of prohormones over about six months in 2003 back when they were legal.  Went up to 211 from 185, crazy strong.  Arms up to 17 7/8" cold, but added lots of fat too.  Should have just done proper 'roids but wanted to go the legal route - prohormones required post-cycle therapy anyway.  Once I went off I gradually deflated to...
Just checked. 16 1/8" - probably 16" cold (first thing in the morning).But more importantly, calves measure the same:As for "aesthetic overlordism," I've got to call in @tricky here, who is in phenomenal shape.
Hahah! It does look a bit blue, doesn't it?  Trick of the light only, unfortunately (fortunately?)... Lunch with fellow watch enthusiasts. 
 Then this SD has been almost a decade in the making!  Congratulations raised to the tenth power! Your SD's modern sister says hello! 
 Nice SMP! I started lifting during Lee Haney's era, so I lived through those years when he dueled with Rich Gaspari (was Rich robbed, or did Lee's superior proportions really carry the day?), etc.  Lee Labrada is still going strong today with his supplement line, still looking jacked.Love how Ronnie worked full time till he won his first Olympia or two.  Not sure I want him to be arresting me...  Agree.  I was waiting for you to comment on that generalization of mine! 
 Hahahahah!   All of 5'7" (objective 5'7", which is likely equivalent to Stallone's 5'10") - but beside Shane Battier's 6'8" in that picture I might as well be a manlet.
 You and I went through a similar evolution.  I liked wearing my watches slightly loose in the beginning, which didn't bother me for lighter pieces like the 114270 and my 5711, but once I got the ones with heavier heads I wanted them to stay put on my wrist.  A real requirement for that heaviest biggest head of all - the DSSD.  If for some reason you can't size the bracelet properly (which would be quite a feat considering you can play around with link + diver's extension...
Congratulations! At your risk, please post pictures of this same watch again! Hahahah!Does that "hump back" bother you at all at the end of a day's wear? Not me.
How excellent! We need a wrist shot ASAP!