or Connect

Posts by no frills

HAH HAH HAH! Awesome! I was thinking this might be more mimo's cup of tea (or, well, mine):   But then, collecting shoes involves some costs as well.  From Arnold Schwarzenegger's Facebook page yesterday:  "Ever since I came to this country I collected cowboy boots. It is a hobby that requires a little work."  ^^^ BOOOOOM!
 I will applaud a whole lot if you get this done.  Love it.
Somewhat on topic, look at how blue the dial looks on this calendar/moonphase/chrono I'm wearing today. It's like ice blue. Maybe it's a collab between Rolex and Patek for platinum pieces? Heresy!!!/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Breitling doesn't get much love on TWAT, and it ain't my first choice. But I won't turn down an invitation for an event which involves drinks, food, a lecture on watchmaking and a chance to meet up with some friends. Shots from a Breitling event in NYC earlier tonight: Watchmaker giving a lecture on chronographs, etc. On display for participants to touch and ogle: an original Navitimer 806 from 1954 (upper right hand side) on its original lizard strap; a first...
 BOOM BADA BOOMMMMM!!!
 Dino is in already!  For 12+ years!  All credit due to him.  Wheeeeeere is she!!!!!!
Play on non traditional shapes today with watch (tonneau shaped case) and cuff links. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 You walked all the way from 53rd and 5th to Christopher and Gay st in NYC to visit Leffot with Nuke.  Indirectly, that kind of effort already qualifies you as a "shoe lover."
So cold today. Had to wear some ice cold platinum. Playing around with filters here to capture details of suit jacket given poor indoor lighting. I love my TWAT brothers but there was no way in hell I was heading outdoors wearing just my suit just to get a decent picture. And just because I like 'dem CUFF LINKS! /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
What are we talking about here? I don't know what this is all about.......... #reallynow/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/