or Connect

Posts by no frills

My workout buddy told me my arms need more work. I told him his wrist game needs more work. Boooom! /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
OMFG that is one seriously beautiful piece and a lovely pic. Congratulations!!!/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Look what I found in the melting snow and dirty ice! /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 Hahahahahaha!  Oh.  You meant "double post."  Right.  Had to go one page back to figure out you didn't mean........  Looks great, Cleav! For some reason I tried dark brown straps with my cousin's black dial Patek a few weeks ago and I didn't think it worked.  Felt like only a black strap would really work, much like something seems off to me when I see black suits / non-black shoes pairings. Perhaps it's just my own biases (and I'm not afraid of color either)... maybe...
Heheh goddemmit dim lighting plus blast of lights for the display!/****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Highlight (for me) from a Cartier event last night: the Tank MC Skeleton in palladium. Love how the Roman numerals are cut out of the dial and the balance between case size and movement so that you can really see through to the other side (!)... /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Some shots of my 3970J's front, back and my big red balls. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 BOOM!  Congratulations, BIll!  It is so awesome to be privy to your search, your story, and that reveal pic where you share your choice with us with much glee.  SO awesome. One of the many things that keep me active in this thread. THANK YOU for sharing!
Dang it's cold. Guess I need to suit up. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Snowstorm today in NYC. So to prep adequately I first put on my Patek, wore my corduroy pants, and finished with my awesome reverse leather boots from Rider Boot Co by way of Leffot. Oh right I also put in a shirt, pea coat, scarf and fedora. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/