or Connect

Posts by no frills

Lovely pic NS!   Yeah, Nuke, I dunno.  My NYC ADs and grey market dealers vehemently insist that no SD4000's have hit the NYC market just yet.  But they might just be uninformed.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!!
 My dealer contacts say these have not yet made landfall in the US.  The pictures I posted are from the UK, the ones coming in via TRF are from Japan, the UK.  As far as dealers know the SD4000 won't hit the US till July... AFTER A PRICE INCREASE???!?!???!?
Fun app this "Toon Camera" thing. Dino's RO:
Get those Reversos now! Wearing this today.
BLUE LUME. Or BLUME for short.
KEITH - crazy nice strap! 'Grats on the pickup!   ellsbebc - looking forward to the pics!
zippyh - love the G-Shock and GMT shots!  Enjoy Maui!   jbarwick - yeah, really not sure.  There are some pieces that just look marvelous in 2D and then once you take into consideration what you already have, and once you see it in the flesh... Hm.  We shall see.
Unsure. My first reaction after seeing the SD4000 right beside the SubC ND was hmmm I think I may be okay with the 114060. I don't mind not having a date - and as appealing the sleeker lugs and crown guards are to classicists the chunkier look has grown on me.But - I haven't seen the SD4000 in person, and the pics don't highlight enough of the difference between the "silky matte" dial of the SD4000 and the glossier dials of the modern Subs.Guess I'll have to see what I...
These are from user "artschool" from TRF, who just unboxed his SD4000 (citation required as I do not know him, nor did I ask permission): Beside his 114060 SubC ND: Might just be the angle of the pic for sure, but because of the sleeker lugs, the less chunky crown guards, and more markings on the bezel it seems like it's actually smaller than the SubC ND 'noh? Thickness compared to the SubC ND: