or Connect

Posts by no frills

Glad you're liking that chameleon-like dial.  It is something that I suspect needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.  All the hype about Patek's Nautilus 5711 and its chameleon-like blue/green/grey dial sounds like the same thing you're describing.  Enjoy! Philip II from John Lobb - had to be in a suit yesterday.  But was stomping up and down the streets to make sure I didn't slip!  Counted six people landing smack on the pavement yesterday.
Today - John Lobb captoes in the snow and 3970J. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
RogerP that's a great pic of that red dial! Is the oscillating action/look as dynamic as it seems in the pic??? /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 Thanks my man.  It took me about 52 hours from the time I first saw the picture, but I'm done barfing now.
 LOOKING GOOD!
It's been said by Newcomer and Dino944 but let me share my two cents worth here. For the MSRP of a Patek 5227 ($35-$37K) you can obtain a mint preowned Patek perpetual calendar from their discontinued lines (3940, 5040), in yellow gold. Given that price point comparison I actually find it difficult to consider any of Patek's current annual calendar line-up, most of which have MSRPs above that (of course, in line with the Calatravas being priced this way) - or preowned...
Dino I just realized that crown on top of that winning guy that snagged all those gals by wearing an AP... Looks like the Rolex crown. Hahahah! /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Look at this awesome new chrono from Mont Blanc at the SIHH!!!!!! Oh right. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Sorry my man Cleav. I was playing tour guide at the Met with friends. Here's a shot of a true work of art! Okay okay the Cupid and Psyche sculpture at the back ain't bad too. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Your wish is my command and all that./****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/