or Connect

Posts by no frills

But wait, Belli... Tell us how you really feel about Arial! 😉
In that case, here you go, mimo.No more of that "left or right" stuff. I didn't force myself to choose between these two, so I shouldn't impose the same on you. 😜
I asked three of my dealers for their best price on the Smurf. Predictably Wempe offered the least - but they are an AD. My two other greys quoted 25 off right off the bat.The fancy herringbone patterned shirt I was wearing went quite well with my schlubby Patek 5711.
Well, I was at Wempe today getting my Nautilus resized. One link out. Guess my left wrist lost weight or something. Since I am in my "OMG I LOVE SUBS!" phase I tried on the ref 116619LB - all white gold blue cerachrom bezel, blue dial Submariner: (You can really see how much I use my Nautilus in this pic hahaha) There are a few things that make me think twice about a WG Sub. First, the PCLs will make it a bit of a scratch magnet (which is okay with me, but I would...
I'm just teasing! IMHO you're in the top 1% of posters who actually elaborate quite well on aspects they prefer and don't care much about. 💪
Yes but tell us how you really feel!
Then for you the SD4000 probably works much better. Pic from a friend of mine who picked up his SD4000 in Hong Kong the other day:Lugs really are sleeker than the SubC ND:If the lugs bother you so much, there is always the case of a friend of mine who took his GMTc to a local watchmaker in the Philippines AND HAD THE LUGS TRIMMED DOWN. Boom. Liposuction for chunky lugs. Here is his GMTc beside the SD4000:Rolex might not be happy with this aftermarket modification, but I...
 +1... for me the differences were worth the price. I still bargained the hell out of my dealer to get a good price for my BNIB SubC ND and SubC LV, but I love 'em.  The solid links in the bracelet that addresses the issue of loosening over time; the superbly awesome glidelock clasp that can be adjusted 2mm at a time on the fly; the cerachrom bezel insert that is virtually scratch proof (this is a minus for some old school die-hards who prefer the aluminum insert that...
Enabler pic. DATE OR NO DATE?!?
And on that note - summer attire the other day.Sorry I forgot my gold chains and bracelets to complete the douchebag look...