or Connect

Posts by no frills

I'm assuming your question is directed at me, given that I posted my 5711 a few pages ago. I find my Nautilus to be tough enough for most of the things I've thrown at it. I swim often with it, I have gone diving with it, I have worn it to the gym and done Burpees while wearing it. When I'm at the beach I do rinse I off with soap and water at the end of each day. I once went a week without doing this and sunblock funk is a bitch to clean.The only time my 5711's clasp came...
#DeepThoughts !!!
Good stuff. If it isn't obvious yet, I'm a huge fan of the perpetual calendar complication and aesthetic.It has been brutally cold in NYC over the last couple of days. Lucked out as I took the family to Mexico for the week. My usual routine here - back and forth to the beach to fetch water for my girls about a thousand times a day.
Congratulations! Is that in WG or steel?
 Looking forward!
Yellow gold? Why the heck not?
I've seen this one in the flesh. Pass.Bad pic I took with bad lighting:
Incoming tomorrow, a price DECREASE by Patek in the US and China. And an INCREASE in Europe. Comments? Go.
Zippy - great assortment. Really like the JLCs! Shouldaville - congratulations! The SubC LV is a great watch. I wish Rolex would execute more of that deep shimmering dial in other colors. I believe a lot of the new SubC's in YG come with the shimmering blue dial (while old YGs and the WG sub came with the blue matte dial) - I much prefer the shimmering version. mimo - why am I talking about the YG SubC again???!? Keith T - unsure if I understood your question. My Nakaya...
That's your entire sig!Feeling narcissistic today during a long conference call, so I photographed my writing surface (Rhodia meeting book), watch (Rolex DSSD DBlue) and fountain pen (Nakaya Dorsal Fin v2 in Heki-Tamenuri (Urushi lacquer with green base and brown finish)).