or Connect

Posts by no frills

It is not crazy out of the ballpark versus other ceramic all-WG models Rolex churns out - like the WG Submariner ("Smurf"), priced at $38,750.   However, as you noted, the whole principle of pricing an all-precious metal Rolex at those levels does seem "rather high."  In the high $30s you're fighting against, say, a pre-owned Patek Grand Complications perpetual calendar in yellow gold.  There are PLENTY of other options in that price range. Which is why when the dust...
 Visited gdl203 with DLJr a few Thursdays ago. Love the store!  Will be bugging you about those Vass brown suedes soon.
 I fookin love this blast from the past. And this doesn't sound like an Evil Corporation at all.  Although - that would be exactly what an Evil Corporation would want you to think, 'no?  (Wink wink) bkotsko - welcome to the world of "fake watch busting" on Instagram.  I get tagged by morons every few days calling out my "potentially fake watches."  Badge of honor, I tell ya.
^^^ tifosi what are the dimensions of that Bad Boy? Case size, thickness?
 Congratulations!  Fantastic pick-up.
^^^ Red swimwear on her Basking on a sunny day Mouth agape, I stare
Fat, they say she is I adore her curves so much Upton, on my wrist.
Because oh I dunno SD4000 lumetastic or something. Stitchy - make dat happen!
RogerP - good stuff, thanks for sharing! Stitchy - love that 15300. 💪
On the topic of grails - Gruebel Forsey has been on my radar for a few years now given how they push the boundaries of the tourbillon complication etc. I am not particularly attracted to their aesthetics, but I haven't seen any of their pieces in the metal either. Well, today I had lunch with Stephen Forsey and a small group of other folks. He explained his GMT - introduced last year - in painstaking detail, very eloquent, with much passion. Here's a pic of the titanium...