or Connect

Posts by no frills

+1. The DSSD is a category 5 Kaiju, but the PloProf is a category 6!!!
The King Of Outerwear! Hashtag BOOM!
Did you just put on the KOW hat???
Boom. Look at that awesomeness.
Post once received!
I'm following this "debate" about "Mocha versus Saddle" eagerly.  @Epaulet is closed on Monday, but on Tuesday I will present definitive, incontrovertible proof that will settle this "argument."  Stay tuned.
 @dddrees - you've posted these pics before. And you can post them over and over again. 
Awesome.
It's all good and I hope you enjoy that jacket! It's fantastic.On my end I "solved" the sleeve issue for a future order by fitting the Thedi MA-1 with Dylan at the store and lopping off a mere 1" from the sleeves. But with the MA-1's design I felt that the size 40 would have been just fine even without the sleeve customization.
That jacket is frigging awesome. Must be seen and worn to be appreciated. I was undecided between the black and the brown when preordering the Thedi MA-1 and seeing the brown rider jacket in the store helped me decide (real quick). Congratulations on the pick up!What are your thoughts on sleeve length? I know about the rider jacket's aesthetic and functionality, longer sleeves in general to cover more flesh in case of falls, etc. Still, when I have my rider jackets on...