or Connect

Posts by no frills

Hahahah good luck fending off those thoughts of the black dial Daytona!That 3940J is one of the most classic, timeless Patek references of all time. Fairly priced in the low $40s too. It is the reference that got me started on Grand Complications, which is why I have her (arguably prettier) sister - the 3940 in platinum:Guess my personal issue is that I literally haven't broken my Sub cherry. Haha. Haven't owned a Sub or SD before, and I'm attracted to it. Also, even if I...

That was the punchline! 
Fascinating.  Rolex employees were just told this morning in Geneva that Dufour, ex-CEO of Zenith, is now the guy at the top.  Wonder what this means for Rolex's future offerings.
I have been posting way too many unsolicited attire pics recently. So, to make up for it, here is a pic of me with no pants, socks, shoes, shirt or much else - except my Exp I. I know, posting a shot of my bare giant calf is a little racy. But come on. That ain't as sexy as Victoria's Secret model Iza Goulart sporting a 114270: Hope you're having a grand weekend!
 I'll vouch for the Kivels and Central Watch.  My family and I have had several watches repaired and restored there, and they've always done a great job.  I also purchased a few watches there at reasonable prices.
NS - congrats! I am all for frillyvolousness!
A slippery slope you're treading there, brother.
OMG! Congratulations jbarwick!!! Happy for you TWAT brother!!!!!
Hah! Thanks Dachschund, Keith. mimo - the combo I chose admittedly isn't for everyone, but even I will stop short of wearing this red tux. There is, after all, only one King James.