or Connect

Posts by no frills

Hahahahahahahaha what an awesome image. And description!!!
 This 116618LB with the blue sunburst dial though...  (No, not the one on the left - that's the one with the matte blue dial.  The one on the right) I call this my "when I retire in Miami and wear ill fitting shorts, a golf shirt, a cap, and socks all the way up to my knees" watch.  Kidding aside, this one keeps drawing me back for a look/see, although given what I know of myself - if I really wanted it badly I wouldn't hesitate this much before I kopped.   So, I must not...
Hahah!Congrats on the new Patek @brax! Patek executes hunter's cases very well. Is that the cal 324 powering your new baby?
Sometimes a robust figure is worthy of much desire. Just sayin.
Agree with all.I mean, look. I'm on a business trip, in a suit and all. This on the wrist.But guess what I brought just because I know at some point in the day I will want to switch out:Just sayin.
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I commissioned a briefcase via Azzuraa last week and I look forward to the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rainy day today in NYC. Tips hat to TheWraith - love the 114060. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Thumbs up to every compliments here to you @Roycru! How's the 114060 treating you @TheWraith - a keeper?
  All pieces have been spoken for. Including, perhaps (I will neither confirm nor deny, till August deliveries arrive), the one "I spoke for," c/o the NYC Omega Boutique.