or Connect

Posts by no frills

Congratulations! Is that in WG or steel?
 Looking forward!
Yellow gold? Why the heck not?
I've seen this one in the flesh. Pass.Bad pic I took with bad lighting:
Incoming tomorrow, a price DECREASE by Patek in the US and China. And an INCREASE in Europe. Comments? Go.
Zippy - great assortment. Really like the JLCs! Shouldaville - congratulations! The SubC LV is a great watch. I wish Rolex would execute more of that deep shimmering dial in other colors. I believe a lot of the new SubC's in YG come with the shimmering blue dial (while old YGs and the WG sub came with the blue matte dial) - I much prefer the shimmering version. mimo - why am I talking about the YG SubC again???!? Keith T - unsure if I understood your question. My Nakaya...
That's your entire sig!Feeling narcissistic today during a long conference call, so I photographed my writing surface (Rhodia meeting book), watch (Rolex DSSD DBlue) and fountain pen (Nakaya Dorsal Fin v2 in Heki-Tamenuri (Urushi lacquer with green base and brown finish)).
Wait. Where is the Blond Appreciation thread...
Also, to be clear, when I rephrased my initial post for culverwood, that was the sanitized, diplomatic version of what I wanted to express. The spirit of what I wanted to say remains the same.
^^^ If you have a beef with me, address me directly. If you enclose what I wrote in quotes and write some post, I somehow (perhaps stupidly) think you're addressing me. This whole passive/aggressive "oh hey let me quote someone but please everyone don't take it out of context" back and forth confuses me. So - you haven't answered my question, which I asked you point blank: are you saying I am narcissistic, insecure and lack self-awareness? Answer me directly.