or Connect

Posts by no frills

Ah, we came from an indoor water park. Hahahah.
Let's just say that this ONE snapshot captured the INTENDED move "in the best way possible."
With a Nautilus on the wrist, I can execute a variety of largely unnecessary acrobatic moves to swiftly attend to one of my daughters' potty needs.
Boom.
Nothing delicate about the Self Edge items I'm wearing on a daily basis right now while on a trip in Europe.  Love my William Gibson X Buzz Rickson's MA-1 jacket and my Sugarcane 2014s.  Especially useful when I need to execute largely unnecessary moves like this to swiftly attend to one (or both) of my young children's potty needs.  
Congrats to all the recent kops!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 - the point of TWAT, for me, isn't so much to encourage aspirations that encourage inappropriate obsession and consumption, but opportunities to learn, share, appreciate. Across price ranges there are a variety of beautifully made products - although the higher the price the more demanding I (or perhaps all of us) ought to get about getting stuff exactly right. So once you're dealing with 3sixteens and Saint Crispin's the stuff you get better be several notches above...
The perpetual calendar chronos are usually rendered very beautifully by most good watchmakers. They also price them accordingly - the VC that's currently in production will run you about $130K, while the old/discontinued 47112s trade in the $50-$60Ks for YG and $70-$80Ks for platinum.
That's ok. You can work on that.
Better pics of the 47112 from phase-de-lune.net. Amazing detail and proportions. That hunter's case, display back and movement!!! I mean, did anything really need to change with this watch? Boom.