Posts by no frills

On the other hand, @Newcomer - wait till you turn forty years old and then tell us if that year / four decades isn't kind of worth celebrating as a milestone..... :)
I mean, these fools can't even do math. 1976 - 40 = 1936. Not 2016!
Given their use of platinum and those baguette diamonds in the markers - this will for sure be marketed as +$100K pieces.   I am unimpressed, @Belligero .
 Ahahaha @mimo  @kimmo  - hey your handles rhyme! Been exchanging messages with @Belligero of late and met up with @Dino944  for lunch recently.  My attentions have been diverted somewhat from horology to photography, so if I'm targeting anything it is likely to be the new M to be announced by Leica (maybe) in Photokina in a couple of weeks.
 Very nice - congratulations!   Great images for this one! GP brings frilly out of semi-retirement and lurker status...
"He says art is about solving challenges in your medium, and beautiful pictures are only the byproduct."   This may be one of the single most useful precepts I learned from one of my photography teachers. 
 Nakaya! You enjoying them well @tifosi @BenLeaman ?
 Shake Shack FTW @mimo !!!
His and hers today:
 Thank you @ebayhtl !  Haha, good point @mimo  - I try to be unpredictable sometimes...