or Connect

Posts by no frills

Price tag is wow and I'm not sure I'm ridiculously impressed from the picture alone - but you say it was fantastic in the metal / on your wrist? How large was the case size?
Glad I placed my order just now!
 I'll check out the Sport Trainer in saddle then as soon as you get it!  Boom.
 Looking forward.  I will swing by the store to check it out too.  Were you going to get the couro chromo / suede in mocha too?
Ah, got it. That's cool re: thinking about your children. I tend to buy "in twos" for the same reason (two daughters).And yeah, if something isn't occupying wrist real estate much, then it might be time to let it go to someone else who will appreciate it. 💪🏻
Thanks tricky. But back to your earlier post: why were you thinking of letting a piece go? To make room for another one?
By sheer coincidence I switched out a couple of hours ago. Here's a shot before you get too seduced by the 39mm... 😄
Funny how that works 'no?!
I am in for this oxblood project, and I can speak for another friend who's in (and for whom I'll pay in advance). Boom.
Those are great deals. Are they generally available for newer models like the DSOTM?Beach time earlier today: