or Connect

Posts by no frills

A rose gold Daytona on a woman is a lovely thing./****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 Love it.  Fits like a sock, so comfortable.  Not MTO, just a standard order Leffot placed with EG.  When I knew they had that make coming, though, I was basically at the store that morning when they opened and promptly got a pair in my size.  Minus another one since Mrs Leffot kept a pair in her size as well.
Having my Chelseas shined. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
 Thanks my man!  Greater words of wisdom have rarely been spoken or written. Two Galways for me too!
 WHAT? DSSD + KU newds for an INCOMPLETE 3970P... Oh man I might not be able to resist..........
  There was one guy who offered a straight, fair trade last night - his COMPLETE DSSD with my INCOMPLETE 3970P.  I was tempted... Also, by "straight" I mean "straightforward" as opposed to "not straight" referring to sexual orientation.  Just clarifying.
 Hahahah! I actually know of a certain dealer who tried to pass off a 5004 (that's a $200,000+ watch) with NO MOVEMENT to one of his clients whom he probably knew treated his watches as safe queens.  Hey, why not just give a case to a collector who doesn't actually use his watches?  Hahahah.  What a dweeb.   Thanks, TWAT brothers. Truth be told, I don't mean to sound preachy. I really don't know how I would have reacted until the situation presented itself. I feel...
And on a lighter note - from yesterday morning when my pusher cap was still present - here's the wrist situation yesterday. Quite like the VCA cuff links paired with the black strap 3970P. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
And on a lighter note - from yesterday morning when my pusher cap was still present - here's the wrist situation yesterday. Quite like the VCA cuff links paired with the black strap 3970P. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
So I took off my 3970P and guess what? One of the pusher caps got unscrewed and was gone. Hahaha! What is this low quality shoddy work from this watchmaker anyway?!? Seriously speaking - I actually laughed it off and will take it to Patek tomorrow, easy replacement. I feel fortunate that I reacted this way: truth be told, you can talk a tough game but once something happens to a beloved possession then let's see how you'll react. But I chuckled and shrugged it off...