or Connect

Posts by no frills

Brown on gold / opaline white dial works well IMHO. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
    Thanks everyone!  lhuynh - this is in brown museum calf!
       Thanks, everyone.  Super busy at work for the past few days, but had to visit TWAT of course to keep my sanity.
Did someone say navy croc? /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
John Lobb Philip II versus the snow. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
So beautiful! I love it when you post pics from this angle, with you on the steps.Galways today, conquering the snow./****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
Fun piece:     Keeper piece:     Both, I assume, priced rather high.
 Glad you're liking that chameleon-like dial.  It is something that I suspect needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.  All the hype about Patek's Nautilus 5711 and its chameleon-like blue/green/grey dial sounds like the same thing you're describing.  Enjoy! Philip II from John Lobb - had to be in a suit yesterday.  But was stomping up and down the streets to make sure I didn't slip!  Counted six people landing smack on the pavement yesterday.
Today - John Lobb captoes in the snow and 3970J. /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/
RogerP that's a great pic of that red dial! Is the oscillating action/look as dynamic as it seems in the pic??? /****** Apparently I live on Instagram too - mainly timepieces, shoes, attire and the occasional cheeseburger. @no_frills_vc. ******/