or Connect

Posts by no frills

Hey would posting watch pics be navel gazing @Dino944? Yeah, you. I'm calling you out directly.  Can  you see my navel from this shot, or did I crop it out accidentally?I take it this last post was a reply to one of those trolls I blocked. A few weeks ago I got another PM from a TWAT friend asking why that dude wanted to get a rise out of me. But that friend wasn't sure, because the posts were too general! Hahah. Couldn't be little old me, could it?  Has he finally had the...
Hahah! I couldn't inspect everyone else's footwear, but my daughter's black Ninja-like shoes were kind of dope...!
And that was precisely why I brought up the GF stats.
Thanks for sharing the decision process. Looking forward to pics of that new beauty soon!
Nice! That GMT is something else, 'no???Yes!
 Let's see it!
 This. A few stats from a not-so-lower-end "independent" - Greubel Forsey.  They've been around for about 10 years, and produce only around 80-100 watches a year.  Keep in mind, these are ultra-complicated quadruple tourbillons or specially commissioned pieces that involve microsculptures, and Stephen Forsey says they've been able to move every single piece they've made every year despite the hefty price tag.  Might not be your cup of tea given some of their design...
Philip IIs in brown museum calf as I await the beginning of my daughter's Chinese dance recital.
Good Monday morning!
Representing for Team Mocha today: