or Connect

Posts by no frills

My apologies.  I may have been too hasty by suggesting you were trolling.   However, you show up here in this thread issuing sweeping statements about how people are pairing watches with clothes, or about watches in general, coming across not just to me but to a few other folks as bringing God's word with seeming finality.  Your commentary about Subs + suits is about 2,000 pages old.  I'm not sure if you are being humorous with some of your posts or insulting - are you...
Tried and True, are you the latest troll to come around these parts? Meh.
Up the Wonder Wheel in Coney Island today.
A shitty watch to put on your wrist indeed.
Exp I for the win!
Look what was available via the Rolex boutique at some city in Texas where I found myself today: Picked it up for a friend who really wanted it. He will of course pay me back hahahaha.
Today I didn't wear my DSSD. Instead, I wore this with a suit: But - horror of horrors - instead of formal balmorals, I wore double monkstraps: Eh. I look ok, good to go for the day. Carry on.
Hahah! I weighed in. Kate needs no one to defend her, really. She is like the DSSD of supermodels - polarizing, but beloved by her fans. Mwahahahahahahahah!
TC you are a ROCKSTAR! Stitchy - "W B" could also mean "WANNABUY!!!" Hahahahahaha.
Oh alright, here's a pic since you asked: