or Connect

Posts by no frills

💪💪💪Hung out with friends at NYC's "Red Bar Crew" tonight. A Patek 5711 Tiffany dial somehow got sandwiched between two DSSDs. Very risqué.Fortunately the two DSSDs were wearing rubber. Rubber B straps, that is.
Hahahah OMG! Submersible!!!Oh something like this?Sadly, not my pic. But I'm assuming it's legit as it's worn by a Rolex watchmaker.GoDSSDzilla!!!!!!!
Oh lookie. Helped a friend acquire this beauty earlier today. Black dial baton marker perpetual calendar chronograph in platinum from Patek Philippe. Rare and despite its black dial and multiple subdials it's very legible because of the lovely proportions and clean layout of the 3970. Of course GoDSSDzilla just had to make his way into the picture.
 LISTEN to THIS TWAT Master TOO.
 LISTEN to the TWAT MASTER.
 I tend to dress "towards the mean" when I go on interviews where I'm being explicitly judged as a candidate for a job (versus, say, interviews for TV or public speaking engagements).  Solid colored suits, shirts; socks on the conservative side.  I would still wear my Corthay Arcas but the ones in burgundy (close to black).  I would wear my Nautilus as it tends to fly under the radar for most.  Funny enough given the industry circles in which I move there are, I suppose,...
Life's too short!
 Isn't it strange how that goes?  Congratulations!
This is why I love TWAT - feedback and inputs from folks whose sense of taste and style I respect. This has got to be one of my most polarizing purchases of late - see the remarks above. Love you my brethren. Let's see how much fun and use I get from this monster, huh? 💪
I mothaf*ng love this mothaf*ng bad a** batshit insanity watch.