or Connect

Posts by no frills

What if this analysis was applicable to dieting, working out and fat loss? That no fat is ever lost, only displaced?That would suck.
Jokes are welcome around here!
tifosi I am trembling with fear as he might call @fakewatchbusta and @rolex_enforcer on me on Instagram!
^^^ Oh, but he said FAKES. So I guess every watch I posted is fake, not just the new DSSD. Here's another shot of those three fakes, side by side:
 Best post ever!
^^^ Wow, giant pics.
This doesn't get much love on TWAT, but I will share anyway! My friend's DSSD arrived today and I brought it over to the happy new owner, who swears he did not coordinate his attire in anticipation of receiving the piece this morning: Wore this one - attn: DLJr Monsters side by side:
 What Newcomer said below:  It is the SubC with no date - introduced last 2012 as part of the new line of Rolex models with ceramic bezel inserts.  I quite like it, and I picked it up a few months ago.  Thanks! Those links - along with the VCA Alhambras - also made their debut here in TWAT when I went on a frillyvolous cufflink spree earlier this year.
Hahah thanks bkotsko.Just as with many things style-related, I think one has to "follow" (or at least demonstrate some knowledge and appreciation) of "classical rules" before tweaking (breaking?) them. So, for the Sub + suit question while it is technically verboten there are plenty of modern occasions IMHO when one can execute it reasonably well:I would personally draw the line with tuxedos and formal evening events though. For those occasions I wouldn't wear a dive watch.
Gotta go with what you want and what works for you: